Any AMV Awards that can be downloaded?

This forum is for the announcement and discussion of anime music video contests.

Any AMV Awards that can be downloaded?

Postby DuoEnigma » Tue Jan 14, 2003 8:59 am

I am looking for AMV that won awards this year, however their are many AMV awards but most of them are not on the net yet. Does any 1 have a list of AMV with awards that can be downloaded? thanks
DuoEnigma

Postby EarthCurrent » Tue Jan 14, 2003 4:22 pm

If I could concievably make sense of your request I might be willing to help... :?
EarthCurrent

Postby DuoEnigma » Tue Jan 14, 2003 4:28 pm

any one have a list of which AMV awards of 2002 are downloadable?
DuoEnigma

Postby rubyeye » Tue Jan 14, 2003 4:31 pm

1) Do a search for videos by convention and check out each one - almost eveyone that won something posted on the video profile page what they won.

2) Do a search on the forum for Convention Winners - almost every convention has someone posting videos that won/entered.
rubyeye

Postby EarthCurrent » Tue Jan 14, 2003 4:32 pm

Which awards? There are close to 100 different contests ranging from club sponsored, independent, studio, con...narrow your request down a bit.
EarthCurrent

Postby DuoEnigma » Tue Jan 14, 2003 4:36 pm

I checked! i found some, and when doing the search many just post what video they did but it can't be downloaded. Most of the awards i searched for are from 2001 or earlier. I want the recent sh**.
DuoEnigma

Postby MistyCaldwell » Tue Jan 14, 2003 4:44 pm

If you have to have a video that the creator doesn't host, check Simperson's site or file sharing with the video's title in mind.

If you are looking for clean cut answers, there aren't any unfortunately.
MistyCaldwell

Postby DuoEnigma » Tue Jan 14, 2003 4:48 pm

thanks misty
DuoEnigma

Postby TaranT » Wed Jan 15, 2003 1:07 am

Try using the link in my sig. It should have at least some of what you're looking for.

Only the more recent files have links from the AMV title into the Org's database. I don't have the time to go back and update the older ones, but there should still be enough information there for you to do a database search.
TaranT

Return to AMV Contests