Anime Evolution AMV Contest Results

This forum is for the announcement and discussion of anime music video contests.
Illia Sadri
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2003 6:33 am
Location: Wisconsin, USA
Contact:
Org Profile

Postby Illia Sadri » Tue Aug 21, 2007 11:07 pm

purplepolecat wrote:
Well, the AMV theater IS the most romantic part of the con, with the dim lighting and sensual music. Take a girl to the Romance/Sentimental block for a first date, and who knows what could happen... :wink:


AMV room is actually a good hiding spot for overworked staffers at the con as the Acen gang knows....

But congrats to the winners. Some really amazing vids in the contest this year. I highly recommend people to download all the winners and runner ups (including the three people on the org who have not gotten to skittles yet).
<a href="http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_videoinfo.php?v=130909">Image</a>

User avatar
Vlad G Pohnert
Joined: Tue Jan 02, 2001 2:29 pm
Location: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Contact:
Org Profile

Postby Vlad G Pohnert » Wed Aug 22, 2007 12:00 am

purplepolecat wrote:
Ileia wrote:
Reigna wrote:Congrats everyone!

Moonlight Soldier wrote:(Gratz to the winners, I hope to make out there next year :o)


Moonie, hell yeah. Let's dew eet. :O


It's great when you can take out two letters and change the meaning of two people's posts.


Well, the AMV theater IS the most romantic part of the con, with the dim lighting and sensual music. Take a girl to the Romance/Sentimental block for a first date, and who knows what could happen... :wink:


Sounds like a intereting idea... too bad I'm always running them so that's not an option for me :wink:

Vlad

User avatar
dwchang
Sad Boy on Site
Joined: Mon Mar 04, 2002 12:22 am
Location: Madison, WI
Contact:
Org Profile

Postby dwchang » Wed Aug 22, 2007 8:17 pm

purplepolecat wrote:
Ileia wrote:
Reigna wrote:Congrats everyone!

Moonlight Soldier wrote:(Gratz to the winners, I hope to make out there next year :o)


Moonie, hell yeah. Let's dew eet. :O


It's great when you can take out two letters and change the meaning of two people's posts.


Well, the AMV theater IS the most romantic part of the con, with the dim lighting and sensual music. Take a girl to the Romance/Sentimental block for a first date, and who knows what could happen... :wink:


LIES or I'd be like the next Wilt Chamberlain :P

"Hey baby I make AMVs" has never gotten me anything other than a weird look :P.

(those who REALLY know me, don't reply with stories or rebuttals!)
-Daniel
Newest Video: Through the Years and Far Away aka Sad Girl in Space

User avatar
Ashyukun
Medicinal Leech
Joined: Wed Sep 04, 2002 12:53 pm
Location: KY
Contact:
Org Profile

Postby Ashyukun » Thu Aug 23, 2007 10:51 am

dwchang wrote:LIES or I'd be like the next Wilt Chamberlain :P

"Hey baby I make AMVs" has never gotten me anything other than a weird look :P.

(those who REALLY know me, don't reply with stories or rebuttals!)


Damn. :?
Bob 'Ash' Babcock
Electric Leech Productions

Illia Sadri
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2003 6:33 am
Location: Wisconsin, USA
Contact:
Org Profile

Postby Illia Sadri » Thu Aug 23, 2007 12:30 pm

Vlad G Pohnert wrote:
Sounds like a intereting idea... too bad I'm always running them so that's not an option for me :wink:

Vlad


Also it tends to be a bit of a mood killer when you have to ask how old the girl....


And Daniel.... when have you asking for us not to do something ever worked in your favor? stalker 14year old fangirl
<a href="http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_videoinfo.php?v=130909">Image</a>

User avatar
dwchang
Sad Boy on Site
Joined: Mon Mar 04, 2002 12:22 am
Location: Madison, WI
Contact:
Org Profile

Postby dwchang » Thu Aug 23, 2007 2:41 pm

Illia Sadri wrote: stalker 14year old fangirl


Who do you think I am? Vic? :lol:

...more like 16 :?
-Daniel
Newest Video: Through the Years and Far Away aka Sad Girl in Space

User avatar
Ashyukun
Medicinal Leech
Joined: Wed Sep 04, 2002 12:53 pm
Location: KY
Contact:
Org Profile

Postby Ashyukun » Thu Aug 23, 2007 4:08 pm

dwchang wrote:Who do you think I am? Vic? :lol:

...more like 16 :?

Wearing cat ears....
Bob 'Ash' Babcock
Electric Leech Productions

User avatar
purplepolecat
Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2006 3:36 pm
Location: Vancouver, BC
Org Profile

Postby purplepolecat » Thu Aug 23, 2007 8:58 pm

Illia Sadri wrote:Also it tends to be a bit of a mood killer when you have to ask how old the girl....


Just check her con pass ! Your pants are an age-restricted area.

(NB I am joking. Hitting on girls of any age at a con is kinda rude)


Return to “AMV Contests”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests