Zenkaikon 2007 AMV Contest! Deadline Deadline August 3 2007

Announcement & discussion of Anime Music Video contests
Forum rules
Coordinators who fail to maintain necessary communication with entrants, or provide timey updates on results may be barred from announcing future events.
Ramothhe
Org Profile

Zenkaikon 2007 AMV Contest! Deadline Deadline August 3 2007

Post by Ramothhe » Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:12 pm

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

ZENKAIKON’S 2007 AMV CONTEST IS OPEN FOR SUBMISSIONS
VALLEY FORGE, PA
– Here’s a chance for you to show your AMV (anime music video) creation talent! You can compete in one of two categories: Novice or Champion. Categories are determined by the experience of the AMV creator. Entries must be received by August 3rd, 2007. Please visit www.Zenkaikon.com to carefully read the contest rules and regulations, and download and print the AMV submission form.

Video Specifications
Your video file must meet the following guidelines to be considered for the contest:

File Type: AVI, MPEG, Windows Media (WMV), or QuickTime movie (MOV)
Accepted Codecs: MPEG-4 (preferred), H.264, Cinepak, IntelIndeo
Resolution: 640 by 480 or 720 by 480
Frame rate: 29.97 fps

Files may be sent on a data CD, data DVD, or USB Flash Drive. You may also burn a DVD-R of your AMV using your own DVD burning program. VHS entries are permitted but highly discouraged due to the video quality loss that can occur when converting to DVD. If you are confused about how to put your video in the correct format, feel free to contact the contest coordinator, Katrina at katrina@animemusicvideos.org.

Entries must be received by August 3rd, 2007.

The Anime and Sci-fi convention Zenkaikon 2007 is on October 13, 2007 at the Valley Forge Scanticon Hotel and Conference Center in King of Prussia PA 19406-1355.Go to www.Zenkaikon.com to pre-register online and get information on reserving exhibitor space, AMV contest details, Zenkaikon rules and regulations, and forms for snail mail pre-registration

Zenkaikon 2007 Membership $10 until June 1, 2007
$15 until Sept. 15, 2007
$20 at the door

For more information about Zenkaikon 2007 please visit http://www.zenkaikon.com and/or email the Zenkaikon 2007 chair, Jackie Reitnauer, with any questions to Zenkaikon@gmail.com. [/b]
ImageImage

Dragon/Roy
Org Profile

Post by Dragon/Roy » Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:31 pm

i went there last year , ill most likely be there again this year , ill be entering the contest

Ramothhe
Org Profile

Post by Ramothhe » Fri Jul 13, 2007 6:48 pm

Dragon/Roy wrote:i went there last year , ill most likely be there again this year , ill be entering the contest
Awesome! Please do ^_^
ImageImage

Bauzi
Location: Austria (uhm the other country without kangaroos^^)
Org Profile

Post by Bauzi » Sat Jul 14, 2007 1:52 pm

Could you please write or link the rules (directly) here? I have no idea where it should be on you page and yes I had a close look at it. So it´s not because I´m lazy.
You can find me on YT under "Bauzi514". Subscribe to never miss my AMV releases. :amv:

Ramothhe
Org Profile

Post by Ramothhe » Sat Jul 14, 2007 2:18 pm

Bauzi wrote:Could you please write or link the rules (directly) here? I have no idea where it should be on you page and yes I had a close look at it. So it´s not because I´m lazy.
Ooh my apologies, the AMV contest stuff apparently hasnt been reposted to the website when we switched servers. It will be up as soon as possible. sorry! ><;;;

I'll post here once its up.

**Your best best to get all the info sooner than its up on the website is to email our contest coordinator, Katrina at katrina@animemusicvideos.org
ImageImage

Ramothhe
Org Profile

Post by Ramothhe » Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:01 pm

Sorry for the delay! All rules and info are now on our website

http://www.zenkaikon.com/amv.htm
ImageImage

Dragon/Roy
Org Profile

Post by Dragon/Roy » Thu Jul 26, 2007 10:01 pm

i sent mine in today

VEGETA_LSSJ
Org Profile

Post by VEGETA_LSSJ » Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:31 am

I sent mine yesterday! :D
DESTROY ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Katrina
Org Profile

Post by Katrina » Wed Aug 22, 2007 5:49 am

Those following the website probably already know this, but the deadline has been extended to this Friday, August 24th, and we now have an online form:
http://zenkaikon.com/zenkaikonamv.html

BTW, I was *not* the one who wrote that the form is "sexy." This was totally the website people. :P

Also, at this point, I have e-mailed everyone who submitted thus far to confirm that I received their AMV. If you know you submitted and never got said e-mail, feel free to spam me.

Dragon/Roy
Org Profile

Post by Dragon/Roy » Wed Aug 22, 2007 3:14 pm

I never got a email and i send in my video already

Return to “AMV Contests”