AX FRAUD!! MY VIDEO WAS SHOWN AND I DIDN'T SUBMIT!!!!

This forum is for the announcement and discussion of anime music video contests.

that is exactly

Postby Rurouni K » Mon Jul 15, 2002 3:56 pm

Thats exactly what ive been doing since i started . Since they are music videos why not give them a discrption like in them usic video . if it was or wasnt show n whats the deal if it was you go ta fan if not your friend swere knocking back a few to many simple . right ? rigth??? :?
You are no longer who you were and tomorow is now yesterday. In the event of an emergency, do not become alarmed. Move quickly to the nearest exit.
Rurouni K

Postby CArnesen » Fri Jul 19, 2002 8:04 pm

shamerock2000 wrote:That is why, in any AMV I will create in the future (I only have one right now (I did it to this vid as well)) I will put the Song Title, My Name, Anime Used, and my studio name in the corner for the first 15 seconds and the last 15 seconds, so they actually would have to cut parts of the vid out to punk it without givin me credit. 8)

Anime Expo would have disqualified your video... and most contests that I know about...

--Chris ^^
CArnesen

Postby The Wired Knight » Sat Jul 20, 2002 11:47 am

Yeah, most cons do not want even bumpers before and after an AMV and will either cut them out or disqualify the MAv. If yours is a logo in teh corner that they cannot remove then they will just plain disqualify the AMV. My recomendation is make tow videos, one with and one without that bumper that will only be used for cons.
BANG

Intellectual Property, Real Estate & Probate Attorney.
The Wired Knight

Previous

Return to AMV Contests