AX FRAUD!! MY VIDEO WAS SHOWN AND I DIDN'T SUBMIT!!!!

This forum is for the announcement and discussion of anime music video contests.

AX FRAUD!! MY VIDEO WAS SHOWN AND I DIDN'T SUBMIT!!!!

Postby tetsuo93108 » Sat Jul 13, 2002 7:32 pm

hey i made a FLCL chop suey vid ( is on the org ) and i was at AX but not the AX AMV contest. A friend told me that my video was played even though i did not submit. so if any of u saw that FLCL chop suey vid please AIM me at TetsuoA2 to tell me more. :evil: :evil: :evil: to see the vid to make sure go here http://209.51.151.36/AMV_s/amv_s.html
tetsuo93108

Postby Castor Troy » Sat Jul 13, 2002 7:49 pm

It was the FLCL Shameless Rock video that played. Not yours.
"Vlad, you will not get my new blockbuster video. Sorry bro." - Chemix800, Hollywood Editor
Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E

Postby tetsuo93108 » Sat Jul 13, 2002 7:53 pm

my friend said that it was to chop suey by sytem of a down. not shameless
tetsuo93108

Postby Castor Troy » Sat Jul 13, 2002 8:21 pm

It was Senta Miller's Angelic Layer to chop suey that played.
"Vlad, you will not get my new blockbuster video. Sorry bro." - Chemix800, Hollywood Editor
Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E

Postby ZeWrestler » Sat Jul 13, 2002 9:27 pm

u no, you didn't have to post this in two forums.
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac Man affected us as kids, we'd all run around in a darkened room, munching pills, and listening to repetitive music~Kristian Wilson, CEO, Nintendo Gaming Corporation
ZeWrestler
The Big Ragu

Postby The Wired Knight » Sun Jul 14, 2002 4:32 am

Castor's right, your friend made a grievous error. There was Angelic Layer to Chop Suey and an FLCL video called Shameless rock to some guitar piece. No hybrid of the two was present.
The Wired Knight

Postby AbsoluteDestiny » Sun Jul 14, 2002 8:02 am

What?!?!??! Another Chop Suey video!!!!!!!!

and there was me thinking it was such an original music choice for a creator to make :roll:
AbsoluteDestiny

Postby tetsuo93108 » Sun Jul 14, 2002 11:10 am

look there were more than one person who said they saw my vid. they slept in the video room and woke up to my video playing. so maybe u guys were no in there when it was played.
tetsuo93108

Maybe

Postby anneke » Sun Jul 14, 2002 11:45 am

Maybe... your friends where sleepy, having woken up in the room, and their memories were not doing so well?

Was this in the theater or a video room? We are talking about the theater and during the AMV contest. Your video was not shown.

Anneke
anneke

Postby Castor Troy » Sun Jul 14, 2002 11:58 am

Maybe your friends got confused with Angelic Layer and FLCL.... even though they don't look anything alike.
Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E

Postby outlawed » Sun Jul 14, 2002 1:45 pm

" to see the vid to make sure go here "

I certainly hope this isn't a cheap tactic to try and get people to go download your AMV.

Since you personally did not see your video play there I think that the post topic "AX FRAUD!! MY VIDEO WAS SHOWN AND I DIDN'T SUBMIT!!!!"
you created is in poor taste.

Now it is possible that somwhere at the convention (not the AMV contest) you video was played. If you worry about people doing things like this with your video without your permission then you should not distribute your video over the internet or give copies to anyone. Once you put that video out there you have no control over what happens with it.
outlawed

Postby Nappy » Sun Jul 14, 2002 2:08 pm

maybe we should all stick logos in all our videos heh >:P
Nappy

Postby SpPANDA » Sun Jul 14, 2002 5:36 pm

i have a logo!

cute panda panda.
SpPANDA

Postby shamerock2000 » Sun Jul 14, 2002 9:15 pm

That is why, in any AMV I will create in the future (I only have one right now (I did it to this vid as well)) I will put the Song Title, My Name, Anime Used, and my studio name in the corner for the first 15 seconds and the last 15 seconds, so they actually would have to cut parts of the vid out to punk it without givin me credit. 8)
Never fight a battle, unless your gonna win!
shamerock2000

Postby The Wired Knight » Mon Jul 15, 2002 4:13 am

tetsuo93108 wrote:look there were more than one person who said they saw my vid. they slept in the video room and woke up to my video playing. so maybe u guys were no in there when it was played.

AX was backed up on the scheduel this year and did not show AMVs in any room other than during the contest and at the end of the masquerade. Brian James and Michael did not mention show them and AX would not have had your video to even show if you did not submit it to them. They had enough outputting problems as there were. I'm with Castor and they were probably making the unlikely mistake of misconstruing FLCL with Angelic Layer.
The Wired Knight

Next

Return to AMV Contests