Dragon*Con 2007 AMV Contest

Announcement & discussion of Anime Music Video contests
Forum rules
Coordinators who fail to maintain necessary communication with entrants, or provide timey updates on results may be barred from announcing future events.
Logan J. Markov
Org Profile

Post by Logan J. Markov » Thu Sep 06, 2007 12:19 pm

If that's the costume you have on your myspace then agreed ! :D

WUNETTI Productions
Org Profile

Re: RESULTS & Trainwreck

Post by WUNETTI Productions » Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:17 am

Nimthiriel wrote:Drama:
1st went to Wunetti Productions for Neither
:shock: :shock: :shock:
you've got to be kidding me..... seriously? I won? dear gods... I'm literally in shock right now, this is completely unexpected. I missed out on the contest thanks to the time change (and believe me, I haven't been that pissed off in years), so... damn, I really wish I could have been there!

I'm going to make sure to get this vid uploaded today, I can't believe I won. thank you all so much!

..I swear, I'm still in this state of shock and awe. I can't believe this.

toothpickvic
Org Profile

Post by toothpickvic » Mon Sep 10, 2007 9:07 am

Grats Wunetti Productions, and Yes Nimmy, ya did ;)

Nimthiriel
Org Profile

Post by Nimthiriel » Mon Sep 10, 2007 4:08 pm

Well Wunetti Productions I sure hope the fact you won takes some of the bite out of your anger. I assure you that you can't possibly be as upset as I was. Ask Toothpickvic and AMV400 at the number of times I apologized. I felt very very very very bad about it and that part was not even my fault.

:lol:

WUNETTI Productions
Org Profile

Post by WUNETTI Productions » Mon Sep 10, 2007 8:14 pm

ack! I wasn't mad at anyone, I know that things like this can happen at cons. I was just so upset that I'd missed the chance to not only see my stuff on a big screen but to see if the audience liked it. but I guess they did. :D I'll make sure to be at the show next year. bwa ha ha!

Return to “AMV Contests”