Post by Moonie » Mon Oct 23, 2006 8:20 pm

Someday i gotta go to a convention
Its gotta be great to see the amvs on the big screen ^_^
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

helix99
Org Profile

Post by helix99 » Mon Oct 23, 2006 10:22 pm

yeah, I would also want to go to one....but I think that the closest one to me is not within 1500 kilometers....:)

well I didn`t win...but congrats to all the winners!

Radical_Yue
Org Profile

Post by Radical_Yue » Mon Oct 23, 2006 10:47 pm

Zanedomain wrote:
Radical_Yue wrote:
moonie211 wrote:
Radical_Yue wrote:
/I'm still puzzled as to why my video wasn't accepted 0.o
You must have done something naughty like had bewbs in it >.>
Hmm... as far as I know, I followed all the rules =\

Oh well.
Your AMV’s where accepted, I just didn’t have time to update the website before the con. I must apologize for this, but I was so busy I thought I was going to go crazy. The AMV contest was not the only thing I was doing, I had my panel to prepare for, the con’s DVD, the AMV contest screener DVD and OMG all the other stuff...

Those of you who have been involved in a Con before, I’m sure you know what I’m talking about.

I will update the listings and try to provide links to everybody’s profile here on the ORG, I still have some stuff to finish up from the con, so it might be a few days.

Thanks
Adam

Ahhh ^_^ Thanks for telling me =3

I was afraid something had went wrong with my video :P

Last Man Standing
Location: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada (With, seemingly always one leg stuck in the ground...)
Org Profile

Post by Last Man Standing » Tue Oct 24, 2006 1:04 am

I suk... "O.O"

Noo Fame and... er...
Prizes!!!

W/e... hope I can actually make an INCREADABLE AMV for next years contest instead of just submitting my old crappy-like AMV's ^^
Floating around lifeless in the depths of my mind to search for an answer to my own fate..

Last Man Standing
Location: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada (With, seemingly always one leg stuck in the ground...)
Org Profile

Post by Last Man Standing » Tue Oct 24, 2006 1:06 am

moonie211 wrote:Someday i gotta go to a convention
Its gotta be great to see the amvs on the big screen ^_^
it's...

AWSOME.

Exept when they put the anime in english DUB... EEWW*Shudders*
Last Animethon we actually screened all of AMV Hell 3 ^^ Everyone :LOVED IT XD and laughed ^^
Floating around lifeless in the depths of my mind to search for an answer to my own fate..

garhunt05
Org Profile

Post by garhunt05 » Thu Oct 26, 2006 12:24 pm

Well I didn't win anything but it is nice to enter contests congrats to all the winners!
If you want a series to be longer just write fanfiction!(but don't make anyone read it)

Gidgiddonihah13
Org Profile

Final Fantasy Video?

Post by Gidgiddonihah13 » Mon Oct 30, 2006 2:46 am

Hey, I was wondering, does anybody know where I can download that Final Fantasy video? It was the one with clips from basically every final fantasy game, plus kingdom hearts. Unfortunately, I can't remember the name of the video, song, or band. All I can remember is that it was awesome. Does anybody know what I'm talking about? Sorry, that's as specific as I can be...Any help would be great. Thanks.

zanedomain
Org Profile

Re: Final Fantasy Video?

Post by zanedomain » Tue Nov 14, 2006 11:18 pm

Gidgiddonihah13 wrote:Hey, I was wondering, does anybody know where I can download that Final Fantasy video? It was the one with clips from basically every final fantasy game, plus kingdom hearts. Unfortunately, I can't remember the name of the video, song, or band. All I can remember is that it was awesome. Does anybody know what I'm talking about? Sorry, that's as specific as I can be...Any help would be great. Thanks.
This is the AMV...
zanedomain wrote:Anime Banzai 2006 AMV Contest Winners

Otaku Award
Fem~Gri~La - Another Side, Another Story
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... r_id=71669
http://anime.101main.com/mika/
It was made by a local who attended the con. I see her every Wednesday at our local anime club. I’ll ask her when she plans on uploading it. Until then just check her website and the ORG to see if she updates it.
Anime Banzai Staff & AMV Contest Coordinator: 2005 - 2009

Return to “AMV Contests”