Connecticon 2006 AMV Contest Results

Announcement & discussion of Anime Music Video contests
Forum rules
Coordinators who fail to maintain necessary communication with entrants, or provide timey updates on results may be barred from announcing future events.
JudgeHolden
Org Profile

Post by JudgeHolden » Mon Jul 10, 2006 12:35 pm

Congrats to the winners!

mckeed
Org Profile

Post by mckeed » Mon Jul 10, 2006 4:52 pm

I guess i have to buy another 8.5 x 11 frame for the wall....now i'll have an odd number....guess i'll have to pick up some more awards to even out the row :)
"People can not gain anything without putting forth any effort. That is the absolute Truth" - Dante, Full Metal Alchemist

ngsilver
The Old School Otaku
Org Profile

Post by ngsilver » Mon Jul 10, 2006 5:50 pm

BasharOfTheAges wrote:
dokool wrote: Also, how come I can't click the checkbox for the contest....
Yea, that does kinda defeat the purpose, unless you're going to manually enter all the vids yourself.
I remember people having the same problem with a few of my contests. The reason I figured out for it was that I selected the closed for new entries in the drop down, because the contest was closed. But that also stops you from adding your videos as being part of the convention.

The fix for that is to alter the contest information to say open for new entries.
ImageImageImageImage

ANTDrakko
Org Profile

Post by ANTDrakko » Tue Jul 11, 2006 7:40 am

ngsilver wrote: The fix for that is to alter the contest information to say open for new entries.
K. Done.

~Seen

Strong Arm
Org Profile

Post by Strong Arm » Wed Jul 12, 2006 1:33 pm

I was at the con and when i saw how well done the winning amv's where it made me glad that i did not put all the time and effort into one. i would not even come close. I have to say congrats and great job to all of you

Imrallion
Org Profile

Post by Imrallion » Sun Jul 16, 2006 9:47 am

ANTDrakko wrote:
BasharOfTheAges wrote:So, how about that whole "getting the con entry in the system" thing for the people that don't happen to have ballots and want to search for videos that may not remember the name of?
Yeah yeah, I'm working on it.

btw, yes, these are the correct winners, for "officialness" sake.

Congrats to all, for the winners of the 4 categories, I'll be sending you guys fancy certificates. Even you, Imrallion :wink:

~Seen

*edit* Its in the con listing now. 8-)
Thanks you very much :)

Return to “AMV Contests”