CSUN AMV Contest Results

Announcement & discussion of Anime Music Video contests
Forum rules
Coordinators who fail to maintain necessary communication with entrants, or provide timey updates on results may be barred from announcing future events.
Metro
Org Profile

Post by Metro » Sat Dec 07, 2002 8:36 pm

Ikasu wrote:Although I enjoyed the contest I just wish the crowd was a bit more lively...=(....
Alcohol, large amounts of alcohol can solve your crowd problem, at least thats how I think the Cons do it :wink:

-Metro

Jebadia
Org Profile

Post by Jebadia » Sat Dec 14, 2002 3:24 pm

Didn't someone video tape the contest, it was the first contest I entered and I'd like to see how it went, even if mine wasn't shown, which I don't know if it was or not.
"If you believe in yourself, eat all your school, stay on milk, drink your teeth, don't do sleep, and get your eight hours of drugs, you can get WORK!"
Paperskunk:...PENIS!!!!!!!!! GIANT PENIS!!!!!!!!!! ERMAC WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!!!!!!!! GIANT JUICY PENIS!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHH MY EYES!!!!!!

Ikasu
Org Profile

Post by Ikasu » Mon Dec 16, 2002 5:37 am

Yes it was video taped...I have the four MiniDV tapes sitting right next to me but I don't know when I can get around to editing them...That includes the fact I don't have my computer...=(...It should be fixed soon though...Then I might be able to work on these tapes after my newest vid (A little over 80% in completion) is done...

Return to “AMV Contests”