Interstella 5555 project

Announcement & discussion of Anime Music Video contests
Forum rules
Coordinators who fail to maintain necessary communication with entrants, or provide timey updates on results may be barred from announcing future events.
geralds
Org Profile

Interstella 5555 project

Post by geralds » Mon Mar 20, 2006 6:56 pm

This is a multi editor project that is to be like a remake of some sort of the Interstella 5555 by Daft Punk & Leji Matsumoto music video. This will incorperate the hole music video to something new. Like I will take the songs used in it and have a month long contst to see who can make the best video for that song. Well then i will take a part from the music video like one of the song part and see who can put a good but diffent song fr that part and it must some what fit in and all. Each contest will be held about a month long unless need to be longer. There will be several judges but there are uknown at this time. There will be more info to come soon so look forward to seen more.

istiv
Org Profile

Post by istiv » Tue Mar 21, 2006 3:44 am

this project already exists: http://www.smahut.com/p5555/home/
But dunno if it's still on.
ImageImage
ImageImage

geralds
Org Profile

Post by geralds » Tue Mar 21, 2006 6:21 pm

fine maybe ill just give up on i this project seeing as every probaly thinks my project has al ready been done but its diffentform the one evry bodys probaly thing if but i don eny body will bother to think about that or wat not

Orwell
godx, Son of godix
Org Profile

Post by Orwell » Tue Mar 21, 2006 6:50 pm

geralds wrote:fine maybe ill just give up on i this project seeing as every probaly thinks my project has al ready been done but its diffentform the one evry bodys probaly thing if but i don eny body will bother to think about that or wat not
I'd suggest giving up on AMVs in general and working on grammer and spelling.
Latest
[Kristyrat]: Vote for Orwell
[Kristyrat]: because train conducters are dicks.
Otohiko: whereas Germans are like "god we are all so horrible, we're going to die a pointless death now."

geralds
Org Profile

Post by geralds » Tue Mar 28, 2006 5:08 pm

this projec is still on

Return to “AMV Contests”