AMV contest

Announcement & discussion of Anime Music Video contests
Forum rules
Coordinators who fail to maintain necessary communication with entrants, or provide timey updates on results may be barred from announcing future events.
Cheatshaman
Org Profile

Post by Cheatshaman » Tue Dec 20, 2005 12:10 pm

cool. ill add it to the list as soon as i download it. youll win if no one else enters....huh.

Oh, and ill put it in comedy. Its pretty good. Also, Ill except videos that are reopened and shrunk in file size.
www.freewebs.com/saviorspath
E-mail me at cheatshaman@yahoo.com or PM me if you click the link! Feel free to comment!

[Mike of the Desert]
Location: Earth -> Europe -> Italy -> Rome -> Cerveteri -> Sasso -> Home -> Mike's Room
Org Profile

Post by [Mike of the Desert] » Sun Dec 25, 2005 8:38 am

Cheatshaman wrote:cool. ill add it to the list as soon as i download it. youll win if no one else enters....huh.

Oh, and ill put it in comedy. Its pretty good. Also, Ill except videos that are reopened and shrunk in file size.
Wait man :P I want to enter too! Let me know if there is a deadline for the enters, and I'll work on my video :wink:

10/13 MB is really little but I can make it with a short one :twisted:
ImageImage

Cheatshaman
Org Profile

Uh

Post by Cheatshaman » Sun Dec 25, 2005 11:08 am

The deadlines by the end of today. I hope you can work that in...
E-mail me at cheatshaman@yahoo.com or PM me if you click the link! Feel free to comment!

[Mike of the Desert]
Location: Earth -> Europe -> Italy -> Rome -> Cerveteri -> Sasso -> Home -> Mike's Room
Org Profile

Re: Uh

Post by [Mike of the Desert] » Sun Dec 25, 2005 12:23 pm

Cheatshaman wrote:The deadlines by the end of today. I hope you can work that in...
°__° TODAY °__°

Oh damn here is already evening. Buff, I can't make it. ;( Take me out, what a shame. *sigh*
ImageImage

shiningknight
Org Profile

Post by shiningknight » Sun Dec 25, 2005 7:34 pm

here's one if i made it in time...its naruto
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... p?v=101348

sasuke2468
Org Profile

Post by sasuke2468 » Mon Dec 26, 2005 6:08 am

is the reason you ask for such small files be because your using a psp? im on mine right now =) and if you can can you push the due date back a bit? id love to have my vid put up against more vids!

[Mike of the Desert]
Org Profile

Post by [Mike of the Desert] » Tue Dec 27, 2005 2:56 am

sasuke2468 wrote:is the reason you ask for such small files be because your using a psp? im on mine right now =) and if you can can you push the due date back a bit? id love to have my vid put up against more vids!
On my PSP I have hundreds of MB of videos :twisted:
ImageImage

Cheatshaman
Org Profile

Post by Cheatshaman » Tue Dec 27, 2005 1:50 pm

Ok. Im not even going to bother judging 2 videos but they were both great! There tied as 1st place. Im going to Reopen it also. Im going to keep it going for almost 3 months so it will have lots!!! I hope more animes too. Ill start it today so be sure to enter.

oh, and yeah Im putting some on a PSP. Im makin a new contest so you can put your vids up against the rest.

Heres the new contest.
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/phpBB/v ... 359#796359

sasuke2468
Org Profile

Post by sasuke2468 » Fri Dec 30, 2005 5:27 pm

Michele wrote:
sasuke2468 wrote:is the reason you ask for such small files be because your using a psp? im on mine right now =) and if you can can you push the due date back a bit? id love to have my vid put up against more vids!
On my PSP I have hundreds of MB of videos :twisted:
geez, i can't find any memory sticks bigger then 32 mb here T_T and sure i'll check the other contest out ^_^

Return to “AMV Contests”