Dragon Ball in Hell

Announcement & discussion of Anime Music Video contests
Forum rules
Coordinators who fail to maintain necessary communication with entrants, or provide timey updates on results may be barred from announcing future events.
geralds
Org Profile

Dragon Ball in Hell

Post by geralds » Sat Dec 17, 2005 12:16 am

Ok im having a contest for a major part in my amv so here the rules. I hope u submit and if ud like to no more about my video go to the multi editor section of the posting area and if this does not answer ur question on ether one of my post simply post somethong and ill get back to u on it.

Rules
1. The only audio that must be used is from star wars ep3. The only par i want is from when anican and obi-one fright it must star from whne padimay lands on he planet to were anican get like burnd but it can be longer it can star sooner and end later but must can contain what i ask for.
2.It must be of Dragon Ball only which meen can be from Dragon Ball , z , gt. Nothing ells please.

Submit entries
To submit ur entries to this video send the to pitoyou@hotmail.com. Good luck to who all that enter may the best video win.

The judges of this contest will be me and many other. Things that will probaly effect the judging editing and technical skills relly but more technical then editing so relly.

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/phpBB/v ... hp?t=61425
Last edited by geralds on Wed Jan 18, 2006 8:12 pm, edited 19 times in total.

jbone
Org Profile

Post by jbone » Sat Dec 17, 2005 12:30 am

Perhaps if you typed using complete words, punctuation, sentences, and some semblance of grammar, you would have a better chance of anyone responding to your post.

In its current state, your typed passage is completely and utterly unintelligible.

Edit: OK, I've translated enough of the above to be sure it's a joke post.
"If someone feels the need to 'express' himself or herself with a huge graphical 'singature' that has nothing to do with anything, that person should reevaluate his or her reasons for needing said form of expression, possibly with the help of a licensed mental health practitioner."

geralds
Org Profile

Post by geralds » Sat Dec 17, 2005 6:16 pm

what makes you or enybody ells think this is a joke post i meen im serious about it this is no joke but if u beleave this is a joke post them what profe do u have

Scintilla
(for EXTREME)
Org Profile

Post by Scintilla » Sat Dec 17, 2005 6:51 pm

Many people don't like seeing their AMVs used in other people's AMVs, so I can't imagine people would be lining up to submit their videos for this... why don't you just use the DVDs?

And isn't "pacific[al]ly Dragon Ball" an oxymoron? :P

<b>Edit:</b> And you can get the audio you seek from the <i>Revenge of the Sith</i> DVD; it would sound much better than if you got it from someone else's AMV. Plus, how many videos do you think there are out there that use the whole scene you're looking for?
ImageImage
:pizza: :pizza: Image :pizza: :pizza:

geralds
Org Profile

Post by geralds » Sat Dec 17, 2005 7:14 pm

well i can see that but if u have herd of amv hell it seem like people somit videos for that so poeple dont seem to have a problem with that so y not submit some to me here and there

Scintilla
(for EXTREME)
Org Profile

Post by Scintilla » Sat Dec 17, 2005 7:22 pm

geralds wrote:well i can see that but if u have herd of amv hell it seem like people somit videos for that so poeple dont seem to have a problem with that so y not submit some to me here and there
AMV Hell 3 (I assume that's the one you're talking about) was a multi-editor project. The coordinator of a multi-editor project generally doesn't refer to the project as "<i>my</i> video", as you did.

If you want to start up a multi-editor project, then you're in the wrong board -- we have a dedicated board for MEP-related threads.
ImageImage
:pizza: :pizza: Image :pizza: :pizza:

geralds
Org Profile

Post by geralds » Sat Dec 17, 2005 7:25 pm

well tecnecaly u could say that but if u read my thread ud see y i posted it here and not tthere but if u still think rond plas to post it just let me no and give me a good reson y it is rong place to but this thread and plus if u havent seen the post about amv hell chapionship adition then to me that does no seem like a muti editor thing to me relly

celibi87
Org Profile

Post by celibi87 » Sat Dec 17, 2005 8:23 pm

Im utterly confused, im even thinking of puting the first post into babblefish and seeing what comes out. I can barely read what you wrote.

geralds
Org Profile

Post by geralds » Sat Dec 17, 2005 8:41 pm

what do u meen by that

genestarwind21122
Samurai Master
Org Profile

Post by genestarwind21122 » Sat Dec 17, 2005 8:49 pm

Listen I'm not going to be a jerk. But I think if you listed rules or things you want in a "project" then you should list them like this.

1. I want this audio source to be used.
2. It has to be Dragon Ball Z
3. No subtitles aloud.

Something along those lines. There needs to be something uniform and clearly understood plus the other stuff that was meniton. Also this doesn't sound much like a contest. I would recommend that you say hey if you guys use this audio from this big fight sceen whoever wins the contest gets free ops, a dvd or something from me for competing.

Gene Starwind 21122

Return to “AMV Contests”