AAC 2005 - Amateur AMV Contest

Announcement & discussion of Anime Music Video contests
Abaddon_Archangel
Org Profile

Post by Abaddon_Archangel » Wed Dec 14, 2005 12:25 pm

Ok, edit again. So, check the first post for the edit about entries. I've updated it so that if you want, you can submit your video with a slight penalty. Nothing major. Just so that those who commited themselves to making a whole new video just for this contest have a better chance at winning.

So,

BrennaCeDria
OtakuForLife
and
damagicninja

if you still want to submit your pre-created videos, now you have a chance. Just post the link here (Even if you did already) and I'll count it as a submission.

Sorry, Miko23, but your video was submitted to the Org before December, so you'll have to make a new one if you want to enter. The Deadline may be pushed up to Jan 8th, depending on the situation by Dec. 20th.

Good Luck ;)
Image Image Image

coritnator
Org Profile

Post by coritnator » Thu Dec 15, 2005 11:28 pm

im game for this ill have my newest amv done by the end of the week :twisted:

LightPriestess
Org Profile

Post by LightPriestess » Thu Dec 15, 2005 11:38 pm

Currently, it seems unlikely that I will get my video finished by December 20th (what with the winter holidays and all).

Also, I may need to change my video concept (anime & music usage)... Something happened and I lost all my footage (again, this has happened twice now)

Is it okay that I change?

Evil_Kagome_Beast
Org Profile

Post by Evil_Kagome_Beast » Thu Dec 15, 2005 11:51 pm

Heh i already sent you an e-mail abaddon but i still want to ask from here, where you want me to host this thing... also Since my video got finished around the 5th (or almost finished without tweaks ect.) How or what am i supposed to do about the incomplete timelline shot... (I don't even have another video maker... Maybe i can screenshot the file's creation date, would that suffice?... If that works that is :P lol).
I'm a feedback monster... If you don't tell me what you think about my videos... I'll starve!

Abaddon_Archangel
Org Profile

Post by Abaddon_Archangel » Sat Dec 17, 2005 5:27 pm

LightPriestess - Changing is fine.

Evil_Kagome_Beast - Like I said in the e-mail-- use www.yousendit.com it's pretty much self-explanitory from there.

And the screenshot thing-- don't worry too much about it. This contest is pretty lax. The next contest I do however will be much more tightly run. Just give me what you can.
Image Image Image

Abaddon_Archangel
Org Profile

Post by Abaddon_Archangel » Sun Dec 25, 2005 9:32 pm

We've decided to extend the deadline to Jan 10th for now. It may be extended longer depending on entries.
Image Image Image

Abaddon_Archangel
Org Profile

Post by Abaddon_Archangel » Mon Jan 02, 2006 4:56 pm

Update: The due date is now the 15th, so if you're still interested, there is still time!
Image Image Image

Bakryu
Org Profile

Post by Bakryu » Fri Jan 13, 2006 10:03 am

ILL JOIN IM ALMOST FINISH WIYH MY LATEST ITS JUST CRAZY BLEACH AND Naruto action :D

Abaddon_Archangel
Org Profile

Post by Abaddon_Archangel » Sun Jan 15, 2006 12:36 am

Ok, so today is the last day to get any of your videos submitted. So far we have 2. Yes. 2.

I'm afraid to say that if I don't get any more submission I may have to cancel the contest. This would upset me (and the 2 creators, I'm sure) very much.

To all of those who have said they were entering, what's up? Give me an e-mail or something. I Don't want this contest to flop.
Image Image Image

Purge
Org Profile

Post by Purge » Sun Jan 15, 2006 8:29 am

awe damn :cry: - im a bit upset - awe well. I hope you can organise another one. I would suggest in the future maybe getting something like at least 7~10 people to sign up before offically starting the contest. :D

Return to “AMV Contests”