AMV Hell Championship Edition

Announcement & discussion of Anime Music Video contests
Forum rules
Coordinators who fail to maintain necessary communication with entrants, or provide timey updates on results may be barred from announcing future events.
Zarxrax
Org Profile

AMV Hell Championship Edition

Post by Zarxrax » Sat Nov 12, 2005 6:27 pm

Attention, anyone who has entered any round:
Please fill out your credits at this page: http://amvhell.wikispaces.com/

<b>Keep this post bookmarked. All info regarding weekly matches will be posted RIGHT HERE</b>

<b>Final Match: #20</b>
<b>Deadline: PAST</b>

<b>Previous Winners:</b>
<b>Match 01: Kitsuner</b>
<b>Match 02: Fall_Child42</b>
<b>Match 03: rogueintellectproductions</b>
<b>Match 04: Chaosprojects</b>
<b>Match 05: Fall_Child42</b>
<b>Match 06: Haunter103</b>
<b>Match 07: Chaosprojects</b>
<b>Match 08: Fall_Child42</b>
<b>Match 09: Yokou Seishirou</b>
<b>Match 10: AmPsy</b>
<b>Match 10 Runner-up: ngsilver</b>
<b>Match 10 Runner-up: Doki Doki</b>
<b>Match 10 Runner-up: pat_hulse</b>
<b>Match 10 Runner-up: rogueintellectproductions</b>
<b>Match 11: Chaosprojects</b>
<b>Match 12: Chaosprojects</b>
<b>Match 13: AmPsy</b>
<b>Match 14: Haunter103</b>
<b>Match 15: Szwagier</b>
<b>Match 16: ngsilver</b>
<b>Match 17: Haunter103</b>
<b>Match 18: Fall_Child42</b>
<b>Match 19: Immortalarena</b>
For round 20, we are doing things a little differently, and will have 5 different songs available for you to choose from. The songs were chosen by the winners of rounds 18 & 19, AquaSky, SSGWNBTD, and me.

For round 20, you can enter a maximum of 5 entries. You can do one entry for each song, or 5 entries for one song, or however you want to split it up. I wont accept more than 5 from the same person though.

As there are 5 songs, there will also be 5 winners. Judging for this round will be performed differently than the previous rounds. The person who chose each particular song will have the honor of choosing the winning video to that song. For example, SSGWNBTD chose one of the songs for this round, so he will get to choose the winning video that used the song he chose.

<b>Rules:</b>
<ul><li>1. Entries must be under 30 seconds in length. No exceptions.</li><li>2. You can use any part of the provided audio source you like, and you may make small edits to it, but you may not significantly modify it so as to change it into something completely different.</li><li>3. Your video must meet the standards required for being uploaded to the org. Video source must be anime, no extreme graphic violence or sexual nudity.</li><li>4. You can make as many entries as you like, provided that they are all different. Do not submit multiple entries that only have slight variances from each other.</li><li>5. Each round will end and begin on a Saturday, and will last at least one week. Entries MUST be recieved on or before the day of the deadline.</li><li>6. If you're video is chosen as the winner for a particular round, you get to choose the audio source and be a judge on a future round.</li><li>7. If you disclose your entry to any of the judges, your entry may be disqualified.</li></ul>
<b>Submitting entries:</b>
All entries should be sent to me. You can send them to me over AIM or IRC, or you can upload them somewhere and send me a link through Private Message. You can also use the <a href="http://yousendit.com">YouSendIt</a> service and email it to amvhell@gmail.com
Be sure to send the highest quality version you can. Uncompressed audio is recommended. <b>When submitting your video, make sure you give me your username here on the org, so you can recieve proper credit.</b> After judging for the round is completed, please enter your credits on this page: http://amvhell.wikispaces.com/
Last edited by Zarxrax on Sun May 21, 2006 10:10 am, edited 78 times in total.

ssgwnbtd
Org Profile

first post

Post by ssgwnbtd » Sat Nov 12, 2005 6:28 pm

first post

SnhKnives
V.I.E. 5.5
Org Profile

Post by SnhKnives » Sat Nov 12, 2005 6:30 pm

omg nice banner =O

Zarxrax
Org Profile

Post by Zarxrax » Sat Nov 12, 2005 6:34 pm

SnhKnives wrote:omg nice banner =O
Glad you like it, made it myself :)

angelx03
Location: In school, Rochester NY mainly RIT; in home, Tampa, FL
Org Profile

Post by angelx03 » Sat Nov 12, 2005 6:46 pm

With that song, why am I getting a feeling there's going to be loads of Pom Poko entries? :roll:
ImageImage

Zarxrax
Org Profile

Post by Zarxrax » Sat Nov 12, 2005 6:52 pm

angelx03 wrote:With that song, why am I getting a feeling there's going to be loads of Pom Poko entries? :roll:
AMV Hell 3 had a ton of people wanting to use that song. At AWA this year we were even joking about doing the Big Balls Project. So it was sort of obvious what needed to be the first song :P

Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E
Org Profile

Post by Castor Troy » Sat Nov 12, 2005 7:07 pm

angelx03 wrote:With that song, why am I getting a feeling there's going to be loads of Pom Poko entries? :roll:
Kusoyaro nailed it pretty well in a borderline fashion for 3 :P
"You're ignoring everything, except what you want to hear.." - jbone

RolltheStampede
Org Profile

Post by RolltheStampede » Sat Nov 12, 2005 7:21 pm

I would have to agree I may wait till round 2s song.
Newest Video:Cirque du Kaliedo
Video Pimpage Loves got to be there | Sungazing | 7 Seas of Enishi

Zarxrax
Org Profile

Post by Zarxrax » Sat Nov 12, 2005 7:30 pm

Hmmm, well I thought that there was a lot that could be done with this song. Does no one like it? If there is no interest I suppose I could change the song. I really think there is a lot of potential in this though.

RolltheStampede
Org Profile

Post by RolltheStampede » Sat Nov 12, 2005 8:02 pm

Maybe it wouykd imply that if a another better video could have been done it would have been put in the project in the first place, If you were going to pulls songs from the project why not get ones that were put in the deleted scens or something. I mean the only other big balls i could think of would be from puni puni and i m not sure if i could manage 30 minutes of it. you would probly get a bunch of cloned videos anyway.
Newest Video:Cirque du Kaliedo
Video Pimpage Loves got to be there | Sungazing | 7 Seas of Enishi

Return to “AMV Contests”