AMV Hell Championship Edition

Announcement & discussion of Anime Music Video contests
Forum rules
Coordinators who fail to maintain necessary communication with entrants, or provide timey updates on results may be barred from announcing future events.
Strawberry Key
Org Profile

Post by Strawberry Key » Mon Feb 27, 2006 9:18 am

[Cyclops] wrote:Can I recommend that when there are multiple people that entered the same Anime, people can put a distinguising feature on their entry, maybe in brackets?

Oh yeah, My *cough* entries *cough* are in there now
Sounds like a reasonable enough idea to me. Just a couple of keywords ought to do the trick in that regard. Guess we'll have to wait and see what Zarxrax thinks.

BTW, I think you forgot to put in your audio source for your wildcard entry.

Zarxrax
Org Profile

Post by Zarxrax » Mon Feb 27, 2006 10:54 am

[Cyclops] wrote:Can I recommend that when there are multiple people that entered the same Anime, people can put a distinguising feature on their entry, maybe in brackets?

sure, whatever

Vile2539
Org Profile

Post by Vile2539 » Mon Feb 27, 2006 2:38 pm

Added in my wildcard earlier on. Hopefully I'll have enough time off college/work to get another entry in.
How to impress a woman: Cuddle her, kiss her, caress her, tease her, comfort her, protect her, hug her, care for her, support her.
How to impress a man: Show up naked, bring beer.

shadowfox998
Org Profile

Post by shadowfox998 » Mon Feb 27, 2006 2:39 pm

Done

Norimoru
Org Profile

XD

Post by Norimoru » Mon Feb 27, 2006 5:14 pm

It has been a while since I was able to get any AMV work done. -_- I have been busy finishing up projects for class and keeping myself as sane as I usuaily am....

>_> Not saying much but ok

I'm going to try and do something this week. Besides, this is a hilarious choice.

[Cyclops]
Org Profile

Post by [Cyclops] » Mon Feb 27, 2006 6:33 pm

Strawberry Key wrote:

Sounds like a reasonable enough idea to me. Just a couple of keywords ought to do the trick in that regard. Guess we'll have to wait and see what Zarxrax thinks.

BTW, I think you forgot to put in your audio source for your wildcard entry.
Im Clever....... *teardrop*

Master O
Org Profile

Post by Master O » Tue Feb 28, 2006 10:32 am

I got a question: how many rounds will AMV Hell: Championship Edition be?

LuigiHann
Org Profile

Post by LuigiHann » Tue Feb 28, 2006 10:59 am

Round 10 was called "halfway done," so I'd guess 20.
ImageImageImage<- Check out my winamp skins!

NeoAC
Org Profile

Post by NeoAC » Wed Mar 01, 2006 9:18 am

Well, I just posted my entries, even though I am so ashamed about my entry for #6. It was my first one and it was really, really bad, there was no co-ordination, the images flew by too fast, they didn't seem to have any linking properties, it was just a horrible mess. :( At least 10 was better.....

Also, after viewing what was up for Round 10, I really want to see Sakuraslight's entry, and how he managed to get all of those seperate animes incorporated into the simple strains of "Kyle's Mom Is A Big, Fat Bitch".

Master O
Org Profile

Post by Master O » Wed Mar 01, 2006 10:31 am

Speaking of AMVs from this contest I want to see, BunofGovt, I want to see the One Piece AMVs you submitted. It's rare to see any One Piece in the AMV Hells, so yours must be really good...

Return to “AMV Contests”