The Online AMV Iron Chef Tournament v2.0 - Round One! FIGHT!

This forum is for the announcement and discussion of anime music video contests.

Postby Infinity Squared » Thu Oct 27, 2005 12:46 am

Wah!

Congrats Liz... crudler... somehow I feel more pressure on me now...
Image
User avatar
Infinity Squared
Mr. Poopy Pants
 
Joined: 11 Aug 2004
Location: Australia
Status: Shutting Down

Postby Lockstock » Thu Oct 27, 2005 2:30 am

yay team ^_^
User avatar
Lockstock
Squirrel Boy
 
Joined: 01 May 2003
Location: Australia

Postby Brad » Thu Oct 27, 2005 8:17 am

The Bracket 2 compilation video is up and available for download: http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... hp?v=94456
Image
Ask Brad an After Effects Question! - Forum - Site
User avatar
Brad
 
Joined: 20 Dec 2000
Location: Chicago, IL

Postby -Xoninmuoshda- » Thu Oct 27, 2005 8:19 am

mog! /dls
User avatar
-Xoninmuoshda-
 
Joined: 29 Jun 2003

Postby SnhKnives » Thu Oct 27, 2005 9:22 am

AtomX wrote:The Bracket 2 compilation video is up and available for download: http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... hp?v=94456




amvs are gay?


lol
Image
User avatar
SnhKnives
V.I.E. 5.5
 
Joined: 26 Mar 2003
Location: Atlanta

Postby Kusoyaro » Thu Oct 27, 2005 9:55 pm

SnhKnives wrote:amvs are gay?


lol


That looked seriously creepy :|
I have no idea how to use this new forum.
User avatar
Kusoyaro
LEGENDARY!!!
 
Joined: 16 Jan 2001
Location: HOT FUCKING

Postby Castor Troy » Thu Oct 27, 2005 10:13 pm

Kusoyaro wrote:
SnhKnives wrote:amvs are gay?


lol


That looked seriously creepy :|
Image
"You're ignoring everything, except what you want to hear.." - jbone
User avatar
Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E
 
Joined: 16 Jan 2001
Location: California
Status: Retired from AMVs

Postby xTrunkZx » Fri Oct 28, 2005 8:04 pm

My bad guys i had to work on not starving b4 i got the dvds i needed :P n e way ... if everything is alright with Nio, we should have this thing done by thursday next week.
xTrunkZx
 
Joined: 16 Sep 2001

Postby Castor Troy » Sat Oct 29, 2005 10:02 am

I'm running into ALOT of snags installing my new amd dual core/mobo/ram.

I might be delayed if I don't get this done by tonight :x

If worse comes to worse, I'll judge on my sister's laptop.
Image
"You're ignoring everything, except what you want to hear.." - jbone
User avatar
Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E
 
Joined: 16 Jan 2001
Location: California
Status: Retired from AMVs

Postby Brad » Sat Oct 29, 2005 7:47 pm

Well, as it looks, we're only going to have ONE match to judge tonight. DoKool has run into a snag (a pretty big one at that. His computer died....) So, the match will be rescheduled assuming he can get it back up and running in a reasonable timeframe. If it looks like he's going to go too long without a computer, I will call in an Alternate.
Image
Ask Brad an After Effects Question! - Forum - Site
User avatar
Brad
 
Joined: 20 Dec 2000
Location: Chicago, IL

Postby dokool » Sat Oct 29, 2005 11:49 pm

AtomX wrote:Well, as it looks, we're only going to have ONE match to judge tonight. DoKool has run into a snag (a pretty big one at that. His computer died....) So, the match will be rescheduled assuming he can get it back up and running in a reasonable timeframe. If it looks like he's going to go too long without a computer, I will call in an Alternate.


Correction - it's not dead, but the graphics are being corrupted to the point of unusibility.

I think that my shuttlebox (with the addition of some faster RAM) *might* be able to handle Adobe apps, will tell you as soon as I can confirm...

-DOKool
User avatar
dokool
Sir Gaijin Smash
 
Joined: 31 Jul 2002
Location: Tokyo, Japan

Postby Pwolf » Sat Oct 29, 2005 11:53 pm

dokool wrote:
AtomX wrote:Well, as it looks, we're only going to have ONE match to judge tonight. DoKool has run into a snag (a pretty big one at that. His computer died....) So, the match will be rescheduled assuming he can get it back up and running in a reasonable timeframe. If it looks like he's going to go too long without a computer, I will call in an Alternate.


Correction - it's not dead, but the graphics are being corrupted to the point of unusibility.

I think that my shuttlebox (with the addition of some faster RAM) *might* be able to handle Adobe apps, will tell you as soon as I can confirm...

-DOKool


it'll be fine, i was editing on a 450mhz system for a while, no problem at all... except it was slow >.>


Pwolf
ImageImage
ImageImage
Like the AMV .Org App? Think about donating to help me make it better.
User avatar
Pwolf
Friendly Neighborhood Pwaffle
 
Joined: 03 May 2001
Location: Some where in California, I forgot :\

Postby Brad » Sun Oct 30, 2005 12:12 am

dokool wrote:
AtomX wrote:Well, as it looks, we're only going to have ONE match to judge tonight. DoKool has run into a snag (a pretty big one at that. His computer died....) So, the match will be rescheduled assuming he can get it back up and running in a reasonable timeframe. If it looks like he's going to go too long without a computer, I will call in an Alternate.


Correction - it's not dead, but the graphics are being corrupted to the point of unusibility.

I think that my shuttlebox (with the addition of some faster RAM) *might* be able to handle Adobe apps, will tell you as soon as I can confirm...

-DOKool


Just edit with MJPEGs. I did that on my Pentium 2 333 just fine.
Image
Ask Brad an After Effects Question! - Forum - Site
User avatar
Brad
 
Joined: 20 Dec 2000
Location: Chicago, IL

Postby dokool » Sun Oct 30, 2005 12:35 am

Guys, I've been editing on a 3.4GHZ P4 EE edition w/ 2GB of RAM for a year and a half now - I need *some* speed or else I'll go mad.

The RAM is slow anyway, hence the need for a replacement. I'll send updates through email/PM/whatever, hopefully within a day or two i can find the parts.
User avatar
dokool
Sir Gaijin Smash
 
Joined: 31 Jul 2002
Location: Tokyo, Japan

Postby RolltheStampede » Sun Oct 30, 2005 7:51 am

dokool wrote:Guys, I've been editing on a 3.4GHZ P4 EE edition w/ 2GB of RAM for a year and a half now - I need *some* speed or else I'll go mad.

The RAM is slow anyway, hence the need for a replacement. I'll send updates through email/PM/whatever, hopefully within a day or two i can find the parts.


spoiled :roll:
Newest Video:Cirque du Kaliedo
Image
Video Pimpage Loves got to be there | Sungazing | 7 Seas of Enishi
User avatar
RolltheStampede
 
Joined: 15 Jun 2004
Location: Seattle, WA

PreviousNext

Return to AMV Contests

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Amaterasu, kireblue, ReggieSmalls and 8 guests