1st Annual CBR Hentai/Fanservice AMV Contest

Announcement & discussion of Anime Music Video contests
Forum rules
Coordinators who fail to maintain necessary communication with entrants, or provide timey updates on results may be barred from announcing future events.
ChaosProjects
Org Profile

Post by ChaosProjects » Thu Oct 20, 2005 3:10 pm

Welcome once again my perverted masses

Well it is update time!!

With just a week left in editing time in our contest I figured i would bring you all a nice little update

WE HAVE RECIEVED OUR HENTAI PRIZES!!!

CBR fundage has allow us to get two Hentai DVD's for our First place winner!!

The two dvd's we have for our lovely prizes are:

Custom Slave

Chu 2

and after looking over these prizes this stuff looks pretty good..should allow lots more hentai editing for our winner..lol

Also would like to get an update from contest people...just give me a buzz to let me know how things are progressing with you videos...right now we have gotten about 3 submissions so i look forward to getting more..just remember when you video is completed just send me an email and i will give you instructions on how to upload it to me..we have had a request to extent the contest as well and based on the number of people that need the extension we will consider it...so if you need more editing time to make something look right just let us know here in the forum or by email so we make sure that you are not left out....Well that is all for now..if you have any more questions...feel free to post them here or email me.

anneke
Org Profile

Post by anneke » Fri Oct 21, 2005 3:48 pm

The earliest that I can get you BDP Yaoi AMVs is Oct.31st (very late at night, after the flight from Y-con). I will try and get the other creators at Y-con to enter as well. (shrugs)

Anneke
http://www.bakadeshiproductions.com
(Stop by for a different Video each month...)

kitsunebeolnet
Wants Extra Stuff By Name
Org Profile

Post by kitsunebeolnet » Fri Oct 21, 2005 4:30 pm

anneke wrote:The earliest that I can get you BDP Yaoi AMVs is Oct.31st (very late at night, after the flight from Y-con). I will try and get the other creators at Y-con to enter as well. (shrugs)

Anneke
Cooper: 'Its the world's biggest sausage fest!"

- Eurotrip

:P

ChaosProjects
Org Profile

Post by ChaosProjects » Sat Oct 22, 2005 1:37 am

anneke wrote:The earliest that I can get you BDP Yaoi AMVs is Oct.31st (very late at night, after the flight from Y-con). I will try and get the other creators at Y-con to enter as well. (shrugs)

Anneke

Ahh..that is cool by me...i am mostly checking up on peoples progress so i can see how things need to be worked out..if people need more time to edit then i can push the deadline back a month and we will still accept completed submissions up to that time..i just want to make sure that if i don't get any entrys by the deadline that i update the contest so it will get pushed back...so if i recived enought request or don't recieve any update from any one by Wed Aug 26 then the contest will be extended to Dec 1. So feel free to take you time..no need to push a rush job on something if you need more time..

Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
Org Profile

Post by Kitsuner » Sat Oct 22, 2005 1:41 am

Just out of curiousity, how many, if any, submissions have you received thus far for either contest?
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]

ChaosProjects
Org Profile

Post by ChaosProjects » Sat Oct 22, 2005 1:42 am

Kitsuner wrote:Just out of curiousity, how many, if any, submissions have you received thus far for either contest?

Current submission = 4

2 for hentai contest
2 for fanservice contest

Aria Mournesong
Org Profile

Post by Aria Mournesong » Sat Oct 22, 2005 5:27 pm

Awww I wish I saw this sooner I could have been working on E-Rotic Ecchi III

Niotex
The Phantom Canine
Org Profile

Post by Niotex » Sat Oct 22, 2005 7:10 pm

Aria Uchiha wrote:Awww I wish I saw this sooner I could have been working on Molly Reloaded

toothpickvic
Org Profile

dont make excuses :)

Post by toothpickvic » Sun Oct 23, 2005 10:41 pm

Start working and doing it anyways :)

Niotex
The Phantom Canine
Org Profile

Post by Niotex » Mon Oct 24, 2005 5:30 am

Well i sold my night shift nurses dvd's 2 weeks ago =/ i have yet to wait for princess 69 to come in...

Return to “AMV Contests”