PLAYOFFS FOR ML AMV CONTEST WILL BEGIN MONDAY!

Announcement & discussion of Anime Music Video contests
Forum rules
Coordinators who fail to maintain necessary communication with entrants, or provide timey updates on results may be barred from announcing future events.
Nightwing24
Org Profile

Post by Nightwing24 » Mon Oct 03, 2005 5:48 pm

Rurounikeitaro
Org Profile

Post by Rurounikeitaro » Mon Oct 03, 2005 8:08 pm

Night, you can only enter your latest 2 which you did already.

godix
a disturbed member
Org Profile

Post by godix » Tue Oct 04, 2005 2:28 pm

Ok, I just released a new video a few days ago. However my past three entries are all MEPs which may or may not pose a problem. So, from most recent to oldest, my last videos are:
<a href="http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... >Dedicated to Katrina</a> - a MEP that I headed. It isn't all mine of course but my influence is fairly notable. Out of the 9 or 10 bits I did 3 of them.
<a href="http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... 88502">AMV Hell 0</a> - Another MEP as I'm sure you know. If you blink you'll miss my parts.
<a href="http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... >Dedicated to Sammy</a> - Yes, another MEP. Again headed by me but much of it is done by others. MrPanda has his own version of it but the differences are fairly trivial, at least on the parts MrPanda or I did.
<a href="http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... >Dedicated to my wife</a> - The most recent video of mine that is NOT a MEP.
<a href="http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... 6">Spoiler Warning</a> - Second most recent video that is not a MEP.

So there you go, I'll leave it to you to decided if you want to include the MEPs or not. If it were me I'd be inclined to use Dedicated to Katrina and Dedicated to my wife.

genestarwind21122
Samurai Master
Org Profile

Post by genestarwind21122 » Tue Oct 04, 2005 3:19 pm

Did we decide on who will be using Dedicated To Sammy in this contest?

godix
a disturbed member
Org Profile

Post by godix » Tue Oct 04, 2005 10:00 pm

genestarwind21122 wrote:Did we decide on who will be using Dedicated To Sammy in this contest?
AFAIK all 5 of us. Well, 4 of us now that inthesto quit. I'll leave it up to you, you have the links to my vids up to the last two non-MEPs I've done. Pick whatever you think it appropriate from the list.

I do note that Zarx reaction would be hysterical if he found out I won some contest using HIS project...

Osakaness
Org Profile

Post by Osakaness » Tue Oct 04, 2005 10:21 pm

godix wrote:
genestarwind21122 wrote:Did we decide on who will be using Dedicated To Sammy in this contest?
AFAIK all 5 of us. Well, 4 of us now that inthesto quit. I'll leave it up to you, you have the links to my vids up to the last two non-MEPs I've done. Pick whatever you think it appropriate from the list.

I do note that Zarx reaction would be hysterical if he found out I won some contest using HIS project...
In all fairness... I think Sammy (Sam FarHA) should be the one to use Dedicated to Sammy. :) It'll last longer since it's his latest video, and it has his name in it.:P

So for me entries, I'll just enter these:

Why?!

Fading Days

genestarwind21122
Samurai Master
Org Profile

Post by genestarwind21122 » Tue Oct 04, 2005 10:28 pm

Okay I'll check with Sammy to see if he wants to use it.

Rurounikeitaro
Org Profile

Post by Rurounikeitaro » Wed Oct 05, 2005 9:39 am

genestarwind21122 wrote:Okay I'll check with Sammy to see if he wants to use it.
Will be surprised if he says yes, but he did only enter in 1 vid so far.

RolltheStampede
Org Profile

Post by RolltheStampede » Wed Oct 05, 2005 7:50 pm

It seems like we have all of our players ready so can we get the fisrt pitch thrown on this thing. Lets get the contest going it seems like its gonna be running a while.
Newest Video:Cirque du Kaliedo
Video Pimpage Loves got to be there | Sungazing | 7 Seas of Enishi

genestarwind21122
Samurai Master
Org Profile

Post by genestarwind21122 » Thu Oct 06, 2005 6:46 am

I had to wait for one of the judges to get back. I'll have the contest start up this Monday. Now I must finish the screencaps. I'll be pm everyone in the contest to make sure I have the right videos.

Gene Starwind 21122

Return to “AMV Contests”