Anime USA Results

This forum is for the announcement and discussion of anime music video contests.

Anime USA Results

Postby TnAdct1 » Sun Oct 13, 2002 11:34 am

Here are the results of the Anime USA AMV Contest. If I screwed up or know something that I missed (i.e. if you know who made the AMV's that I don't remember), please respond:

BEST NOVICE ACTION/DANCE AND VIEWER'S CHOICE: A Chop Suey video set to Angel Sanctuary (it wasn't done by Studio Hybrid, but it was as good as his Angel Sanctuary/Chop Suey video)

BEST GENERAL ACTION/DANCE: Insert Coin: An SNK Tribute (Smack My Bitch Up to SNK video games).

BEST NOVICE DRAMA/ROMANCE: Hero to Now and Then, Here and There.

BEST GENERAL DRAMA/ROMANCE: Nathan Bezner's TriEngel (Trigun to Engel).

BEST NOVICE HUMOR/FUN: Kung-Fu Fighting to DBZ (It was the only entry in that category).

BEST GENERAL HUMOR/FUN AND BEST OVERALL: VicBond 007's Nod Your Head (MIB II trailer to the Big O).

BEST ARTISTIC ENDEAVOR: I couldn't hear the name of the song, but I do know it used footage from the Utena Movie.

BEST IN SHOW: Shonen Dizzy Cow's I Got You Under My Skin to Akira.

Joe Klemm
TnAdct1

Re: Anime USA Results

Postby dji » Thu Oct 24, 2002 6:25 pm

TnAdct1 wrote:Here are the results of the Anime USA AMV Contest. If I screwed up or know something that I missed (i.e. if you know who made the AMV's that I don't remember), please respond:

BEST ARTISTIC ENDEAVOR: I couldn't hear the name of the song, but I do know it used footage from the Utena Movie.

Joe Klemm

Joe,

Here's some info about the video that won BEST ARTISTIC ENDEVOR:
Creator: Kevin Chiou (Suberunker Studeosh)
Song: E. S. Posthumus, Nara , Unearthed
Anime: Adolescence of Utena (Utena, the Movie)

I hope that's helpful..
"12 out of 10 crazy bald guys luv my new avatar!"
dji

Return to AMV Contests