Anime Expo AMV Competition Results

Announcement & discussion of Anime Music Video contests
Forum rules
Coordinators who fail to maintain necessary communication with entrants, or provide timey updates on results may be barred from announcing future events.
Kalean
Org Profile

Re:Everything

Post by Kalean » Mon Jul 08, 2002 5:07 pm

Mag Launcher, long time indeed o.O; Castor, did you ever watch my video before it went down for the umpteenth time? EVZ: More. must have energy. SpPANDA: Who are you and how come you seem cooler than everyone else on the page without my having any knowledge of you? Everyone else: stop playing warcraft 3 and make some more videos, come on!

Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E
Org Profile

Post by Castor Troy » Mon Jul 08, 2002 5:10 pm

Kalean wrote:Mag Launcher, long time indeed o.O; Castor, did you ever watch my video before it went down for the umpteenth time? EVZ: More. must have energy. SpPANDA: Who are you and how come you seem cooler than everyone else on the page without my having any knowledge of you? Everyone else: stop playing warcraft 3 and make some more videos, come on!
If it's that DBZ movie 6 video then yeah, I saw it, including your danger zone one that made last year's finals. I think your DBZ vid would have easily beaten the DBZ vid I sent last year... lol

I don't have warcraft 3 and have heard not so good things about it....
"You're ignoring everything, except what you want to hear.." - jbone

EvilVegettoZ
Org Profile

Post by EvilVegettoZ » Mon Jul 08, 2002 5:27 pm

I need to find some new good songs to make a video too....=(...

EvilVegettoZ
Org Profile

Post by EvilVegettoZ » Mon Jul 08, 2002 5:30 pm

Ohhh yea...Daniel.....Did you get any e-mail from Troy Williams yet?....Just want to know....When you do...Send me an e-mail to Ikasusu@directvinternet.com stating his e-mail address for me...Thanks...

Kalean
Org Profile

Music for Videos

Post by Kalean » Mon Jul 08, 2002 5:47 pm

EVZ: I have plenty of perfect songs for music videos.. almost. There is one group that is easily one of the most talented groups of musicians alive today.. problem being they're also the worst SINGERS alive today.. but if you can get past that, some of their songs might be good for dramatic action videos.. *waves* sling me an icq uin, an aim name, or whatever, good songs are worth giving a listen to ^^

EvilVegettoZ
Org Profile

Post by EvilVegettoZ » Mon Jul 08, 2002 6:07 pm

Ryoku Gateu is my AIM.....124203037 is my ICQ....I'm afk right now....so IM me in about 1 and a half hours....thanks dud.e..I appreciate it...

Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E
Org Profile

Post by Castor Troy » Mon Jul 08, 2002 6:30 pm

The weird thing about the contest was that I actually really liked the 2 Linkin Park (TommyRude's EVA ep 27 and MonkeyGOD's Controlling afflictions) videos shown there :shock:

I got EVA ep 27 from TommyRude's cd and now I really want that controlling affictions.... *Notices that MonkeyGOD doesn't have it up for download* :(
"You're ignoring everything, except what you want to hear.." - jbone

SpPANDA
Org Profile

Post by SpPANDA » Mon Jul 08, 2002 9:10 pm

Kalean wrote:Mag Launcher, long time indeed o.O; Castor, did you ever watch my video before it went down for the umpteenth time? EVZ: More. must have energy. SpPANDA: Who are you and how come you seem cooler than everyone else on the page without my having any knowledge of you? Everyone else: stop playing warcraft 3 and make some more videos, come on!
just fate i guess.... ¬_¬

you know... wait til the panel next year.
i think i'll go dressed up as ME!

and suprise the hell out of people.

BWA HA HA HA

SpPANDA
Org Profile

Post by SpPANDA » Mon Jul 08, 2002 9:11 pm

...im cookie.

like.. the adam's family.

SpPANDA
Org Profile

Post by SpPANDA » Mon Jul 08, 2002 9:12 pm

EvilVegettoZ wrote:Ohhh yea...Daniel.....Did you get any e-mail from Troy Williams yet?....Just want to know....When you do...Send me an e-mail to Ikasusu@directvinternet.com stating his e-mail address for me...Thanks...
i got nothing as of yet...

psst.. i think he lied to everyone...
i dont think he'll email us.

he wants the panel to himself.

....seriously

Return to “AMV Contests”