"LIVE IN '05" contest

Announcement & discussion of Anime Music Video contests
badmartialarts
Bad Martial Artist
Org Profile

Post by badmartialarts » Fri Feb 11, 2005 6:59 pm

After much soul searching (and song searching) I decided on source, acquired the DVDs for it (cheap, yay!) ripped, and today, I begin editing. If it looks like crap, I have a backup video in mind. :o

For accounting purposes, idea e-mailed to Kham. No, you thieves, no ideas for j00!!!11one! :o
Life's short.
eBayhard.

Toji Fujawara
Org Profile

Post by Toji Fujawara » Fri Feb 11, 2005 11:50 pm

well if i can finish the video im planning ill enter so im most likly in.
"Chewing gum is really gross, Chewing gum i hate the most"-Willy Wonka (Jonny Depp)

Khameleon808
Org Profile

Post by Khameleon808 » Tue Feb 15, 2005 4:07 am

Just seen rut's THX 1138 VIDEO. friggen awesome man !!!! i hope all the judges liked it as much as I did.

Bote
Org Profile

Post by Bote » Fri Feb 18, 2005 5:01 am

Yo Kham two questions: I did a vid for my school made entirely out of photographs. Can this participate as well? On a side note, I'm working on a Kill Bill vid now, so can I enter 2? :P
My Youtube channel: Bote Logos
NEW!!! One Piece AMV - "YUM YUM 2.0"
Berserk - Man of Sorrows (upscaled to 4k)
Beowulf@RDS wrote:RECTANGLES AND AFTER EFFECTS WONT SAVE YOU NOW MOTHERFUCKERS

Khameleon808
Org Profile

Post by Khameleon808 » Sat Feb 19, 2005 1:47 am

bote wrote:Yo Kham two questions: I did a vid for my school made entirely out of photographs. Can this participate as well? On a side note, I'm working on a Kill Bill vid now, so can I enter 2? :P

dude , your reputation preceeds you. you are more than welcome to enter. As long as a new submission is recieved i will also accept a previously made one ;)

Khameleon808
Org Profile

Post by Khameleon808 » Tue Mar 01, 2005 1:08 pm

Still lookin forward to some entries. so far only have recieved 3 :( and for some reason ffdshow is not allwoing me to play huffy files and gives me errors whenever xvid files complete playing , but i think with this october 2004 build i should be ok. so keep a mofo informed . lata ;)

Kusoyaro
LEGENDARY!!!
Org Profile

Post by Kusoyaro » Tue Mar 01, 2005 1:32 pm

I currently have 2 more live action videos that I'm working on.

The limit is 3, right? Since I've already submitted 2, if I like both of my new ones, is it possible to unsubmit one of the videos that I've already given you? :?
I have no idea how to use this new forum.

Kai Stromler
Org Profile

Post by Kai Stromler » Tue Mar 01, 2005 4:57 pm

I should have one in by the start of next week, and another soon after -- unless I suddenly get sent over to Germany.

As for the general lack, that the deadline is so far in the future probably means that you're going to be downloading a lot of videos the night of May 7th.

--K
Shin Hatsubai is a Premiere-free studio. Insomni-Ack is habitually worthless.
CHOPWORK - abominations of maceration
skywide, armspread : forward, upward
Coelem - Tenebral Presence single now freely available

-Xoninmuoshda-
Org Profile

Post by -Xoninmuoshda- » Tue Mar 01, 2005 7:18 pm

i dont know if i can find the inspiration to finish the sequal to my noose video... but we'll see.

Khameleon808
Org Profile

Post by Khameleon808 » Fri Mar 04, 2005 12:22 pm

Kusoyaro wrote:I currently have 2 more live action videos that I'm working on.

The limit is 3, right? Since I've already submitted 2, if I like both of my new ones, is it possible to unsubmit one of the videos that I've already given you? :?

In your case I will allow it cause you have actually been acredited for these vids, well one of them im certain you have. so im sure the people out there will wanna see something new as well as me . so i will pull the submission of your choosing. And on the plus side, alot of people have already seen these vids. So those who are familiar with your work reading this post hopefully will be excited that you are releasing two more badass videos.

Return to “AMV Contests”