AWA 8 Winners

Announcement & discussion of Anime Music Video contests
Forum rules
Coordinators who fail to maintain necessary communication with entrants, or provide timey updates on results may be barred from announcing future events.
Nightowl
Org Profile

Post by Nightowl » Mon Sep 30, 2002 3:18 am

Heh, lemme settle things with EK first, then you'll get your $50, Joe : ) I am a guy of my word, I think...

-N

StudioKZ
Org Profile

Post by StudioKZ » Mon Sep 30, 2002 3:33 am

And here I thought you hated Hubba Hubba Zoot Zoot...
...IT'S <gasp>

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... hp?v=89045
I love fatties. HOT FUCKING!

Paul Kievits
Org Profile

Post by Paul Kievits » Mon Sep 30, 2002 6:31 am

Congratulations to all the winners! I'm glad AD won something, good for you ^_^.

I'm anxious to see the expo results eventhough I know I didn't win anything (thanks to Red Wolf who was great with AWA updates)...
Get my 5th video "Mass Murderer": here

Paul Kievits
Org Profile

Post by Paul Kievits » Mon Sep 30, 2002 6:46 am

Vegeta for president wrote:Congratulations to all the winners! I'm glad AD won something, good for you ^_^.

I'm anxious to see the expo results eventhough I know I didn't win anything (thanks to Red Wolf who was great with AWA updates)...
My bad, I didn't see there were several results already in. I was really surprised that Eva potential won action. Don't get me wrong, I really like the video but it doesn't compare to Shameless Rock Video, it's a matter of opinion I guess.

Also big congrats to wuwu for winning something ^_^

SpPANDA
Org Profile

Post by SpPANDA » Mon Sep 30, 2002 8:08 am

=_=

did i really win?

:shock: soooo tired... think i'll go back to bed.

Kusoyaro
LEGENDARY!!!
Org Profile

Re: everyone loves NightOwl

Post by Kusoyaro » Mon Sep 30, 2002 9:04 am

MaboroshiStudio wrote:In closing, from now on at any con I think that Hsien Lee must have a airplane vomit bag on his person at ALL TIMES!!!!
I think it was something I ate on Friday ;_; By the time I puked I hadn't had a drink in 4 or 5 hours, and I had been feeling mostly fine. Damn that Nathan for leaning on me before I could do little more than raise a feeble finger in protest :) I find it funny that the only times in my life I've puked from drinking were all at AWA.

Congrats to all winners, though I do think that the "all but the winners" Pro showing on Friday night sort of spoiled some of the fun of the awards ceremony.
I have no idea how to use this new forum.

grayplague
Org Profile

Re: everyone loves NightOwl

Post by grayplague » Mon Sep 30, 2002 9:36 am

Kusoyaro wrote:I do think that the "all but the winners" Pro showing on Friday night sort of spoiled some of the fun of the awards ceremony.
That kind of pissed me off cuz my vid which was nominated for best action was shown like right off the bat. I walked into the awards ceremony already knowing I had no chances of winning in Pro. "spoiled" is the perfect word to describe it.
/::.:.. <a href="http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... er_id=1190" target="#new"><b>my profile</b></a> ..:.::/|/::.:.. <a href="http://www.ijouhassei.com" target="#new"><b>my site</b></a> ..:.::/

rys
Org Profile

Fun Fun Fun

Post by rys » Mon Sep 30, 2002 11:16 am

Yeah, I had to pick up the slack since Corbo wasn't there. :)

Had a blast guys, I'll have a journal entry on it all soon...

Jason
RYS

dokidoki
c0d3 m0nk3y
Org Profile

Post by dokidoki » Mon Sep 30, 2002 12:28 pm

Vegeta for president wrote:My bad, I didn't see there were several results already in. I was really surprised that Eva potential won action. Don't get me wrong, I really like the video but it doesn't compare to Shameless Rock Video, it's a matter of opinion I guess.
Oh yeah... Shameless Rock Video was Best Video in Expo. (what else am I missing, hmm...)
Best Romance: An Utena video by DMRA.

Spelling correction for earlier on in the thread: Masters was won by Fred Graupp, I believe.
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/legacy/video.php?v=3814
(I hope this is right. I remember hearing that the anime used was Windaria)
Image Image Image
"Comedy is a dying breed." -- kisanzi // "Comedy. Serious business." -- dokidoki

Paul Kievits
Org Profile

Post by Paul Kievits » Mon Sep 30, 2002 12:30 pm

dokidoki wrote:
Vegeta for president wrote:My bad, I didn't see there were several results already in. I was really surprised that Eva potential won action. Don't get me wrong, I really like the video but it doesn't compare to Shameless Rock Video, it's a matter of opinion I guess.
Oh yeah... Shameless Rock Video was Best Video in Expo. (what else am I missing, hmm...)
Best Romance: An Utena video by DMRA.

Spelling correction for earlier on in the thread: Masters was won by Fred Graupp, I believe.
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/legacy/video.php?v=3814
(I hope this is right. I remember hearing that the anime used was Windaria)
Cool thanks for the information. Strike two for Ian ^_^

Return to “AMV Contests”