FinalResults GeneStarwind21122's OutlawAnimeClub AMV Contest

This forum is for the announcement and discussion of anime music video contests.

Postby Yok/0 » Wed Dec 15, 2004 12:07 am

Nooooooooooo!

I can't fire me i quit!

U were lucky u were pretty cute cause u sucked at this job LOL.
Yok/0
do not feed

Postby J.Alana » Wed Dec 15, 2004 12:09 am

Ah thank you ;)
J. Alana
J&P Productions/Sakura Zuka studios
J.Alana

Postby Toji Fujawara » Wed Dec 15, 2004 12:39 am

nothing like waiting till 12:30 am to post my judges choice. Meh oh well

runner up
Little Tortilla Boy by Greenjinjo

Winner
The Hawk's Tallon: Judeau by SSJVegita0609

If you two would plz contace me by pm, emai, or aim to discuss prizes....ill explain why when you contact me. Then again i could also do the same to you guys....which ever happens first.

Toji
"Chewing gum is really gross, Chewing gum i hate the most"-Willy Wonka (Jonny Depp)
Toji Fujawara

Postby greenjinjo » Wed Dec 15, 2004 12:54 am

Toji Fujawara wrote:nothing like waiting till 12:30 am to post my judges choice. Meh oh well

runner up
Little Tortilla Boy by Greenjinjo

Winner
The Hawk's Tallon: Judeau by SSJVegita0609

If you two would plz contace me by pm, emai, or aim to discuss prizes....ill explain why when you contact me. Then again i could also do the same to you guys....which ever happens first.

Toji

Yay I won something!

Congrats to all the winners!
godix wrote:Free sausage. No conditions. No tricks. To the best of my ability I will give anyone a sausage on anything they ask for. I'm not kidding here, I'll do as many sausage as I can.
Check out my deviantART!
greenjinjo

Postby Daio Kaji » Wed Dec 15, 2004 3:37 am

yoko and j... seems like someone is having fun making this their private forum thread [j/k... or am i?!]

this contest was over before i even knew it was open :?
but that's alrite, looks like it was a good contest and i'm gonna have fun attempting to dl all the finalists

and no, nandez doesn't want to know how the judging was conducted, he was just saying that his opinion of which videos made the cut differed from the opinions of the judges... but he said it in a very nandez way :P

anyone planning on entering the next one?

don't worry nandez, as soon as i dl all the finalists, i'll send them to you so you can watch them too and we can both judge them and see how our choices differ, and then sip tea and eat oyster crackers 8-)
[translation=drink booze and eat... oyster crackers]
If you're reading this, you've gone too far...PREPARE FOR RETRIBUTION!!
Don't judge an AMV by it's anime.. u nooB ;D
Daio Kaji

Postby RolltheStampede » Wed Dec 15, 2004 10:18 am

J.Alana wrote:
Roll, I loved that vid. I thought you deserved first place!

:D thanks for the complement havent been doing videos that long and just trying to make a name for myself.
RolltheStampede

Postby Guld_Bowman_02 » Wed Dec 15, 2004 10:41 am

Hey, I got an "honorable mention", not bad for my first amv!!
Thx, Guyz!...

& Congrats to all the winners!!...
Guld_Bowman_02

Postby J.Alana » Wed Dec 15, 2004 10:54 am

Daio Kaji wrote:and no, nandez doesn't want to know how the judging was conducted, he was just saying that his opinion of which videos made the cut differed from the opinions of the judges... but he said it in a very nandez way :P ]

I have to agree with Kaji. You see Nandez isn't a bad guy. In fact, once you get to know him he's really a cool guy. I consider him to be a good friend. However yes he does say things in a Nandez kind of way but again its not meant to be insulting or rude. Its just Nandez.
J. Alana
J.Alana

Postby J.Alana » Wed Dec 15, 2004 10:56 am

Way to go GreenJinjio..

WOOT!

You deserve it. :D
J. Alana
J.Alana

Postby greenjinjo » Wed Dec 15, 2004 1:32 pm

Aww. thanks :) But everyone deserved the awards they won, congrats to everyone!
godix wrote:Free sausage. No conditions. No tricks. To the best of my ability I will give anyone a sausage on anything they ask for. I'm not kidding here, I'll do as many sausage as I can.
Check out my deviantART!
greenjinjo

Postby genestarwind21122 » Wed Dec 15, 2004 5:44 pm

Runner up for The Legoboss' Award

Goes to

War of Wrath by Bote

And the winner of the Legoboss Award goes to

Tainted Angel by AMV4000

One more award will still be given out and that award is the Needhelp Award. He said he'll contact me tommorow.

Gene Starwind 21122
genestarwind21122

w00tw00t

Postby Radman » Fri Dec 17, 2004 10:35 am

Thank you so much for this contest. If not for it, I would have felt that my AMV was an absolute complete utter failure. I submitted it to about 10 contests, and didn't place in one. I felt it was pretty good (even for just my 2nd total). However, I am most surprised that it was an audience award I won instead of a judge's award. I guess I assumed "Furious Angel" was one of those vids you either love or hate, but I guess not.
To be honest, winning the crowd award means more to me (at this point) than winning any number of judge's awards, because it means people actually liked it. wow. I guess I'm on the right track to becoming an A+ creator.
YAY...

Congrats to all those l337 creators out there, and also to all those creators still working their way up (like me :wink: ). See you next AMV season! :D
Life is 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you react to it
Radman

Postby Radman » Fri Dec 17, 2004 10:48 am

Oh...op..how quaint ^_^ http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... hp?v=52562

..and btw, does anyone find it incredibly ironic my vid was 3rd place crowd favorite and not in top 20?(I personally think its hilarious-maybe I was right about the love/hate thing). How big was the crowd, b/c methinks I lucked out with yours ^_^;;

Thanks again!
Life is 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you react to it
Radman

Postby Bote » Fri Dec 17, 2004 11:26 am

Wait, do I get free ops. :o ? Naturally I'd like the video that won to be oped. :P
Trippy 3D Trip
Beowulf@RDS wrote:RECTANGLES AND AFTER EFFECTS WONT SAVE YOU NOW MOTHERFUCKERS Image
Bote

Postby genestarwind21122 » Fri Dec 17, 2004 12:49 pm

Okay here is a list of prizes grouped together for the winners.

RolltheStampede - You get a total of 5 free ops and 3 banners. 1 for 3rd place Audience Choice, 1 for 2nd place Audience Choice and 1 for 3rd Place Best Overall.

themaan - you get a free op and a banner for 3rd Place Audience Choice

Radman-1 free op and a banner for 3rd Place Audience Choice.

Songbird21 - You get 3 free ops and a banner for 1st place Audience Choice

AMV4000- You get 5 free ops, an anime sound track of your choice up to 20 dollars, a banner for 2nd place best overall, a banner for being runner-up for the Gene Starwind 21122 Award, and a banner for first place of the Legoboss Award. Also 3 more free ops from legoboss for winning his award.

Saiyan_pride You get 3 free ops from Gene Starwind 21122 for winning the Gene Starwind 21122 Judge's Choice Award and a banner.

Greenjinjo - Please contact Toji Fujawara he wanted to change his prize idea. And he'll give you more information and this is for winning Runner up for the Toji Fujawara Judge's Choice Award

SSJVegita0609 - Please contact Toji Fujawara he wanted to change his prize idea. And he'll give you more information and this is for winning the Toji Fujawara Judge's Choice Award.

Bote - You will recieve 5 free ops for winning 1st place of the Best Overall Award, a free dvd up to $40, a banner for Best Overall. Also as for winning runner-up for the Legoboss Judge's Choice Award you will recieve an additional 2 ops from legoboss and a banner for that award as well.

All winners please pm me with links to your videos you want oped. And as for the Soundtrack and DVD let me know what you want and I'll hunt it down.

Gene Starwind 21122

Oops got the sheets mixed up when I was typing in all of the prizes.
Last edited by genestarwind21122 on Fri Dec 17, 2004 10:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
genestarwind21122

PreviousNext

Return to AMV Contests