FinalResults GeneStarwind21122's OutlawAnimeClub AMV Contest

Announcement & discussion of Anime Music Video contests
Forum rules
Coordinators who fail to maintain necessary communication with entrants, or provide timey updates on results may be barred from announcing future events.
Toji Fujawara
Org Profile

Post by Toji Fujawara » Fri Dec 17, 2004 1:22 pm

genestarwind21122 wrote: AMV4000 - Please contact Toji Fujawara he wanted to change his prize idea. And he'll give you more information and this is for winning the Toji Fujawara Judge's Choice Award.

ummm i didn't choose amv4000

this was what i worte

Winner
The Hawk's Tallon: Judeau by SSJVegita0609

and both have already contatcedme
"Chewing gum is really gross, Chewing gum i hate the most"-Willy Wonka (Jonny Depp)

Suzuki_Akira
Org Profile

Post by Suzuki_Akira » Sat Dec 25, 2004 9:13 pm

I'm glad Judeau won something. It's one of the best videos I've ever seen, perhaps the single best drama video. I didn't win anything, but that's the breaks. I'll try harder on my next videos.

SSJVegita0609
Org Profile

Post by SSJVegita0609 » Mon Dec 27, 2004 1:19 am

Suzuki_Akira wrote:I'm glad Judeau won something. It's one of the best videos I've ever seen, perhaps the single best drama video.
Thanks dewd :wink:

But don't be so quick to pass up your own vid, which is also quite spiffy.
The best effects are the ones you don't notice.

genestarwind21122
Samurai Master
Org Profile

Post by genestarwind21122 » Wed Dec 29, 2004 4:45 pm

I would like to appoligize for the ops being so late I'm currently working on them. As for the contest I will make a dvd of the contest available to everyone, but the thing is you'll have to send me a dvd-r with postage for return. The dvd's may take some time because right now I'm burning my amv's to dvd and it's going to take 45 minutes to do so. I'll probably only burn one dvd a day, maybe 2. These dvd's are for anyone who entered in the contest.

Gene Starwind 21122

Return to “AMV Contests”