AnimeDestiny 2004 Contest Finalists

This forum is for the announcement and discussion of anime music video contests.

Postby silver_moon » Tue Nov 09, 2004 11:29 am

Wow, looks like some pretty stiff competition in drama. I've seen almost all of the videos in that category... and they're good. I'm competiting against two of my favourite videos of the year (trythil's "forever dreaming" and burntoast's "kaoru falls apart"), and my sister's video, and Vlad, and bakadeshi.... the only two I haven't seen are the Vampire Hunter video and Vlad's video. This should be interesting... Good luck to everyone. :)
ImageImage
silver_moon

Postby greenjinjo » Tue Nov 09, 2004 12:05 pm

SephirothJenova wrote:Vlad,

I think most people would feel honored to actually compete against you. You should be laughing at them for them thinking that they have a chance against you.

Simultaneously honored and left without a hope of winning :D If Vlad doesn't win, then one of the other awesome creators/videos will. I sorta feel outa place in the comedy category :)
godix wrote:Free sausage. No conditions. No tricks. To the best of my ability I will give anyone a sausage on anything they ask for. I'm not kidding here, I'll do as many sausage as I can.
Check out my deviantART!
greenjinjo

Overflow room!

Postby suberunker » Tue Nov 09, 2004 12:14 pm

This just in, we have an AMV Overflow room for two hours during the con. Submissions that didn't make the finalists cut, and weren't DQed for deadline or rules, will be shown during that time. Time isn't finalized, but I am 99% assured I'll get an overflow room.

-suberunker
CLARENCE CARTER!
CLARENCE CARTER!
CLARENCE CARTER!
OOOOHHH SHIT!
suberunker

Re: Overflow room!

Postby Vlad G Pohnert » Tue Nov 09, 2004 2:31 pm

suberunker wrote:This just in, we have an AMV Overflow room for two hours during the con. Submissions that didn't make the finalists cut, and weren't DQed for deadline or rules, will be shown during that time. Time isn't finalized, but I am 99% assured I'll get an overflow room.

-suberunker

Excellent :D ANother Event that values AMVs :wink:

Vlad
Vlad G Pohnert

Postby Starherd » Tue Nov 09, 2004 4:20 pm

*smacks forehead* Here I was checking the other thread for the finalist list... :-P

Congratulations to all the finalists!

I'm supposed to be able to get to the con for part of the day, so hopefully I'll get to see the whole contest. And at least some of the overflow, if possible... depends on when it is, so I wait w/baited breath to learn that :-D
Starherd

Postby suberunker » Wed Nov 10, 2004 4:12 pm

I'm supposed to be able to get to the con for part of the day, so hopefully I'll get to see the whole contest. And at least some of the overflow, if possible... depends on when it is, so I wait w/baited breath to learn that

AMV Overflow room will run from 8PM-10PM.

-suberunker
CLARENCE CARTER!
CLARENCE CARTER!
CLARENCE CARTER!
OOOOHHH SHIT!
suberunker

Postby Pwolf » Fri Nov 12, 2004 3:16 pm

yea, doesn't look like i'm gona go :| sunerunker, you going to fanime or ax next year?

Pwolf
ImageImage
ImageImage
Like the AMV .Org App? Think about donating to help me make it better.
Pwolf
Friendly Neighborhood Pwaffle

Postby themaan » Sun Nov 14, 2004 6:45 pm

greenjinjo wrote:
SephirothJenova wrote:Vlad,

I think most people would feel honored to actually compete against you. You should be laughing at them for them thinking that they have a chance against you.

Simultaneously honored and left without a hope of winning :D If Vlad doesn't win, then one of the other awesome creators/videos will. I sorta feel outa place in the comedy category :)

You feel outta place? I have Blue Skies in the comedy category. Oh well, that's fine. I got that all sorted out.

So ya, results anyone? I wanna win one of those sweet trophies. I mean, I don't have s big chance, but I still hope.
Image Appeared on RDS 2/2/05
themaan

Postby Pwolf » Sun Nov 14, 2004 11:24 pm

the overflow video are showning now so i think Subernuker is busy with that... usually the coordinator is the one who gives the results so i'd guess he'll post them later tonight (like 2-4 more hours) or sometime tomorrow.

Pwolf
ImageImage
ImageImage
Like the AMV .Org App? Think about donating to help me make it better.
Pwolf
Friendly Neighborhood Pwaffle

Re: AnimeDestiny 2004 Contest Finalists

Postby Inertia » Mon Nov 15, 2004 6:00 pm

greenjinjo wrote:Ah crap. Oh well. Does last place get an award too? :)

Says the winner ;)

Good show, sir, good show!

- Nert
Inertia

Previous

Return to AMV Contests