AuN First video contest - FINALIST! / ONLINE VOTING 8/26-9/2

This forum is for the announcement and discussion of anime music video contests.

Postby Bakadeshi [AuN Studios] » Fri Sep 03, 2004 10:55 am

crap, my computers date was off a day, just noticed its the 3rd. Awell, I'll extend it for today anyway since its friday. Give those busy with school a chance to participate.

Results will be posted tomorow.
[size=0][url=http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_videoinfo.php?v=62984]
Image[/url]Image[/size]
Recommended Underated video (Not Mine): Jasper-Isis - Ever Searching
Bakadeshi [AuN Studios]

Postby Dymatrex » Fri Sep 03, 2004 11:16 am

Bakadeshi [AuN Studios] wrote:crap, my computers date was off a day, just noticed its the 3rd. Awell, I'll extend it for today anyway since its friday. Give those busy with school a chance to participate.

Results will be posted tomorow.

YAY!

*dances*
~Livin' Ain't No Crime~
Dymatrex

Postby Ab-109 » Fri Sep 03, 2004 1:21 pm

Thanks for the extension :D got my vote in 8)
ImageImage
Ab-109

Postby Dymatrex » Sat Sep 04, 2004 10:48 pm

So...are the results gonna get posted today, or not?
~Livin' Ain't No Crime~
Dymatrex

Postby Ab-109 » Sun Sep 05, 2004 6:34 am

Patients! Maybe he got a sudden surge of votes and its taking him a while to count them lol :D
ImageImage
Ab-109

Postby Dymatrex » Sun Sep 05, 2004 7:45 am

XD

I know, but the suspense kinda gets unbearable sometimes, lol
~Livin' Ain't No Crime~
Dymatrex

Postby xPinkPantiesx » Sun Sep 05, 2004 9:37 am

:shock: *rocks back and forth in the fetal position* LOL nah i'm not nervous....*twitch*....*twitch twitch*... :shock: WAAA! hehe im just kidding...good luck to everybody!!! :wink:
*lauren*
-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
"My breasts are an accessory to my outfit!"
-Jessica Simpson
xPinkPantiesx

Postby Dymatrex » Sun Sep 05, 2004 9:39 am

xPinkPantiesx wrote: :shock: *rocks back and forth in the fetal position* LOL nah i'm not nervous....*twitch*....*twitch twitch*... :shock: WAAA! hehe im just kidding...good luck to everybody!!! :wink:

Same from me. I'm actually workin' on a new AMV while I'm waiting for results to keep me...somewhat calm..
~Livin' Ain't No Crime~
Dymatrex

Postby Bakadeshi [AuN Studios] » Sun Sep 05, 2004 1:04 pm

Sorry guys for the wait, I was knocked off Internet for a few days, so I physically could not update this contest. However, fear not, Internet is back, and results shall be posted soon.
[size=0][url=http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_videoinfo.php?v=62984]
Image[/url]Image[/size]
Bakadeshi [AuN Studios]

Postby Bakadeshi [AuN Studios] » Sun Sep 05, 2004 1:22 pm

>.< Theres a tie for 2nd place. I'm debateing it with the judges. Its a hard one to choose.
Image[/url]Image[/size]
Bakadeshi [AuN Studios]

Postby Otohiko » Sun Sep 05, 2004 2:07 pm

Heh, sorry I couldn't vote in this - since I've only seen about ~half the videos from the contest, I didn't feel it would be fair for me to go voting like that (and I really couldn't download the rest). Good luck to you all though, those of the entries that I did see were quite nice... :roll:
Otohiko

Postby Ab-109 » Sun Sep 05, 2004 5:27 pm

oh man the suspense is killin me :shock: and now I have to go to sleep lol ah well :D

Goodluck all, we are all winners after all *corny line to make me seem nice and that I dont care if I lose even tho I do :twisted: * lol
ImageImage
Ab-109

Postby Bakadeshi [AuN Studios] » Mon Sep 06, 2004 12:34 am

Hmm after a long debate with the judges, We've come to a consensus that we should just hand out 2 second place prizes, (since they are certificates anyway) they were both pretty much on the same level.

However, I'm gonna open it up to you the participants. Do you want 2 second place prizes or rather us break the tie by maybe something like the original scoring sheets from the judges, or a round 2 voting match between the 2?

I'll end up making the final decision, but since its my first contest, I'm open to your suggestions before I do make that call.
Image[/url]Image[/size]
Bakadeshi [AuN Studios]

Postby Sky_William » Mon Sep 06, 2004 12:46 am

I don't care how it's decided and I think I speak for everyone here........we would just like to see the results however the outcome. Their have been so many extentions and we've all waited patiently. I trust what you're going to do in the end. Don't keep saying that in the end it'll be your decision. Please just make one. Thanks.

Good luck to all the finalists.
Brian
Sky_William

Postby Dymatrex » Mon Sep 06, 2004 1:01 am

If you guys are really at THAT much of a stalemate for the two second place AMV's, then I see no problem in you guys giving out two prizes for the two AMV's that came in second place.
~Livin' Ain't No Crime~
Dymatrex

PreviousNext

Return to AMV Contests