Presentation for Otakon 2004 AMV winners (tentative)

Announcement & discussion of Anime Music Video contests
Forum rules
Coordinators who fail to maintain necessary communication with entrants, or provide timey updates on results may be barred from announcing future events.
VicBond007
Org Profile

Presentation for Otakon 2004 AMV winners (tentative)

Post by VicBond007 » Mon Jul 26, 2004 7:54 am

While I'm not 100% certain that this is going to happen, I've been told by the supreme beings in charge that the AMV winners this year will not be announced during the intermission at the cosplay. Instead, the announcement will most likely be made at the end of the AMV Creation process panel Saturday evening at 11:00. This isn't scheduled, but I've been told that's most likely where the initial announcement, as well as the presentation of the videos, will be. Hopefully there will be some notice at the con during a screening or whatnot. Thought I'd give ya'll a heads up so you can plan accordingly.
"With free bagels we can live like Kings!...Kings who have to pay for their own castle in order to get the free bagels!" - Omar Jenkins

genestarwind21122
Samurai Master
Org Profile

Post by genestarwind21122 » Mon Jul 26, 2004 8:11 am

Thanks Vic keep us informed. And I'll see you at the con.

Scintilla
(for EXTREME)
Org Profile

Post by Scintilla » Mon Jul 26, 2004 10:32 am

This better not be just some devious plot to get people to come to your workshop and thereby give another boost to your sense of self-importance... :wink:

As it is I'm probably missing all or most of the Masquerade (and the AMV workshop) to see the Saturday night fan parodies... conflicts like that are teh suck :(
ImageImage
:pizza: :pizza: Image :pizza: :pizza:

Vlad G Pohnert
Org Profile

Post by Vlad G Pohnert » Mon Jul 26, 2004 1:28 pm

Scintilla wrote:This better not be just some devious plot to get people to come to your workshop and thereby give another boost to your sense of self-importance... :wink:
Vic is too insane to worry about things like that :P

Vlad

VicBond007
Org Profile

Post by VicBond007 » Mon Jul 26, 2004 2:39 pm

Please! If I were trying to attract an appreciative crowd, I'd just hand out lollipops to my fans, although I can't expect them to stay the whole time. The panel DOES end after their bedtime!

OK, I'm done making fun of myself. :lol:
"With free bagels we can live like Kings!...Kings who have to pay for their own castle in order to get the free bagels!" - Omar Jenkins

Return to “AMV Contests”