Animethon 11 Contest Finalists

Announcement & discussion of Anime Music Video contests
Forum rules
Coordinators who fail to maintain necessary communication with entrants, or provide timey updates on results may be barred from announcing future events.
Kalium
Sir Bugsalot
Org Profile

Post by Kalium » Sat Jul 10, 2004 7:24 pm

Ah well, I tried.

Good luck to you all!

mckeed
Org Profile

Post by mckeed » Sat Jul 10, 2004 7:47 pm

All right. Yeah, I'd also like to know what made into what category. I think i had a video for every category. Or were there categories in this one. There are too many contests now to keep track. :) Good luck to all.
"People can not gain anything without putting forth any effort. That is the absolute Truth" - Dante, Full Metal Alchemist

Vlad G Pohnert
Org Profile

Post by Vlad G Pohnert » Sat Jul 10, 2004 10:25 pm

HurQlez03 wrote:So where are the nomination categories? What video is in which category?
Since the catagory winners are pre-judged and the audiance votes for thier favorate at the event, the finalist videos are played randomly regardless to which catagory they belong to...

Vlad

dokidoki
c0d3 m0nk3y
Org Profile

Post by dokidoki » Sun Jul 11, 2004 1:51 am

mckeed wrote:Or were there categories in this one. There are too many contests now to keep track. :)
What are your postage costs for a given year? ;)
Image Image Image
"Comedy is a dying breed." -- kisanzi // "Comedy. Serious business." -- dokidoki

mckeed
Org Profile

Post by mckeed » Sun Jul 11, 2004 8:13 am

dokidoki wrote:
mckeed wrote:Or were there categories in this one. There are too many contests now to keep track. :)
What are your postage costs for a given year? ;)
Not sure. I send everything cheap ass USPS. Generally only costs me 3 dollars to ship something like a CD. I don't think i've spent more than 30 dollars in a given year. My CD media is normally free cause i get it on rebate, unless cons want DVD's which then adds a dolar or so to the cost. Most of that is in the last few months. Seemed like everyone has contest deadlines really close to another. Plus many contests have ftp entries now so it is really easy to just submit things to cons. Especially to the ones Quu and Vlad run.
"People can not gain anything without putting forth any effort. That is the absolute Truth" - Dante, Full Metal Alchemist

istiv
Org Profile

Post by istiv » Wed Jul 14, 2004 12:52 am

hum, seems i'm a bit late on the answer... unfortunatly i can't come to the convention, anyway i'm glad to be in the finalist, and i wish good luck to all participants :) may the contest be great
ImageImage
ImageImage

Jnzk
Artsy Bastid
Org Profile

Post by Jnzk » Wed Jul 14, 2004 3:32 am

Ditto. :)

Vlad G Pohnert
Org Profile

Post by Vlad G Pohnert » Wed Jul 14, 2004 3:13 pm

Well, everything is set so I'll post up the results on Sunday after the event

Vlad