AX04 AMV Contest

This forum is for the announcement and discussion of anime music video contests.

Postby gammer55 » Mon Jul 19, 2004 3:34 pm

Does ne one know where i can the anotherone bites the dust amv from the ax

ps yoko ishda is hott as h***
gammer55

Postby aznfs » Mon Jul 19, 2004 4:03 pm

supersearch it;;; its there
aznfs

Postby ErMaC » Mon Jul 19, 2004 8:57 pm

My Extraordinary World video is now available for download, for those who saw it at the contest.
ErMaC
The Man who puts the "E" in READFAG

Postby Pwolf » Mon Jul 19, 2004 9:04 pm

ErMaC wrote:My Extraordinary World video is now available for download, for those who saw it at the contest.

wewt!! :O

Pwolf
ImageImage
ImageImage
Like the AMV .Org App? Think about donating to help me make it better.
Pwolf
Friendly Neighborhood Pwaffle

Postby aznfs » Mon Jul 19, 2004 9:59 pm

ErMaC wrote:My Extraordinary World video is now available for download, for those who saw it at the contest.

yes!!! i've been waiting for that one!!!
aznfs

Postby GreatLupin » Fri Jul 23, 2004 12:20 am

Hey this is the creator of the infamous Reconfiguration video. For all who are wondering the song is Sleeping Awake by POD from the matrix Reloaded. Um..... My video would be up for download right now but unfortunately about a week before expo my hard drive decided to die so the only copy is in James' hands. I've talked with him on several occasions and he says he is going to send me the video as soon as he can. until then? anyone who showed up to the awards ceremony tell me your opinion on the video. be honest if you hated it say so. if you liked it say so. Thanks
GreatLupin

Postby Pwolf » Fri Jul 23, 2004 12:39 am

GreatLupin wrote:Hey this is the creator of the infamous Reconfiguration video. For all who are wondering the song is Sleeping Awake by POD from the matrix Reloaded. Um..... My video would be up for download right now but unfortunately about a week before expo my hard drive decided to die so the only copy is in James' hands. I've talked with him on several occasions and he says he is going to send me the video as soon as he can. until then? anyone who showed up to the awards ceremony tell me your opinion on the video. be honest if you hated it say so. if you liked it say so. Thanks

wow, your harddrive died also... mine died two weeks before the expo... but i was able to get everything ghosted before it was completly gone. I caught the awards later cause i was watching a panel, so i didn't get a chance to see it.

Pwolf
ImageImage
ImageImage
Like the AMV .Org App? Think about donating to help me make it better.
Pwolf
Friendly Neighborhood Pwaffle

Postby Rulen » Wed Jul 28, 2004 1:58 am

Hale's Mom was my absolute favorite of all the videos.
I can't wait until I can download it.

*waits*
Rulen

Postby XStylus » Wed Jul 28, 2004 4:35 am

Skrasis wrote:yea the audience was pissed, i even caught a little video of it when it started you can hear the audience shouting and james just stading at the podium with a "oh crap" look on his face, poor james.

You mean to say you've got a camcorder recording of James sweating that moment out? That I'd like to see for posterity... and to joke with James about it later (chuckle). I know I'm supposed to frown on camcorders at AMV screenings, but... uh, could I get a copy of just those 2 minutes?
XStylus

Postby Skrasis » Fri Jul 30, 2004 2:45 am

uh :lol: well i was not recording the contest i just had it with me, i took some footage of the audience before the contest but when the incident started I said to my self oh I have to record this, and I actually only got a few seconds of it, I have to look at but give me your email and Ill message you when I get it together. It's not my intention on "distributing" it but I will give it you, and the look on his face is priceless. :D
Image Image
Skrasis

Postby XStylus » Fri Jul 30, 2004 7:34 am

Skrasis wrote:uh :lol: well i was not recording the contest i just had it with me, i took some footage of the audience before the contest but when the incident started I said to my self oh I have to record this

Heh. Yeah right. Don't worry, your secret's safe. :wink:

Just don't get caught with that camcorder in the auditorium during the contest next year. Whether you're recording the AMVs or recording the stage, if the camcorder's out of the bag the staffers won't take kindly to it, including me.

Email me at ranma@xstylus.com.
XStylus

Postby LoViNaNiMeGuRl » Tue Aug 03, 2004 2:01 am

[quote="narcted"]I did a search. I don't think the creator has posted Football yet. I'll just have to be satisfied with my camcorder copy for now.

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... hp?v=42862
LoViNaNiMeGuRl

Postby TommyRude » Tue Aug 03, 2004 9:26 am

Its up, I downloaded it weeks ago.

Wit the exception of a few vids, this year's contest was alright, but I still say 2003's was much stronger.

Be warned sucka's, I don' plan to be 'runner up' for a third time in 2005 so see y'all there. :P
"I see no reason to have patience wit morons..."
"Have I mentioned how much I loathe fangirls?"
Master of the 30 second bumper.
a-m-v.org's resident asshole and thinly veiled Eminem ripoff.
TommyRude

Previous

Return to AMV Contests