AX04 AMV Contest

This forum is for the announcement and discussion of anime music video contests.

Postby ErMaC » Sun Jul 11, 2004 4:26 pm

kenshin wrote:Thanks to whoever shouted out "EASY BAKE OVEN STUDIO!!!" when James was going into labor pains trying to figure out what "EZBKOVN Studio" says. I think it was only Brad but I could be wrong. Either way, I was the guy that was like, "SAIKYO!!!" from the creator's seats.

*Raises hand* that was me, course I was sitting next to brad at the time and we both kinda shouted it.

Good video, btw.
ErMaC
The Man who puts the "E" in READFAG

Postby Kusoyaro » Sun Jul 11, 2004 4:37 pm

kenshin wrote:Football is exactly the same as it was at the contest. Awesome stuff! :)

BTW, anyone liked my video? It was the first time I submitted to a contest that I usually go to so I got to see people's reactions and it wasn't pretty. Hahaha. It was funny too cause everyone I talked to was all, "It's a good video... but yeah I voted for number 5." Hahaha. They hated my video, just didn't wanna look like an ass in front of me.

Thanks to whoever shouted out "EASY BAKE OVEN STUDIO!!!" when James was going into labor pains trying to figure out what "EZBKOVN Studio" says. I think it was only Brad but I could be wrong. Either way, I was the guy that was like, "SAIKYO!!!" from the creator's seats.

Dude, you're still alive??? :shock:
I have no idea how to use this new forum.
Kusoyaro
LEGENDARY!!!

Postby kenshin » Sun Jul 11, 2004 6:21 pm

I LIVE!!! ONCE AGAIN!!! TO MAKE ANOTHER CRAPPY AMV THAT HSIEN, MY HERO, DON'T LIKE!!!

Yeah man I'm still alive. First vid I made in like 2 years. Check it out oh wise hero of mine.

Jeez, I think I'm considered an old-schooler now since my member number for a-m-v.org is 17 out of 20 uku-billion. Oh yeah, and Hsien's the reason why I started making amv's. Today everyone loves the guy that made tainted donuts or ermac. :P You gotta be even more old-school if you like Kevin Caldwell or gasp, Joe, or even... Tim. Well Tim's still making tons of videos so he's not really gone. Well Hsien's still here too.

Okay I wasted people's time if they read that. Either way, it's awesome that Hsien remembered little ol' me. :)
kenshin

Postby Castor Troy » Sun Jul 11, 2004 7:36 pm

kenshin wrote:I LIVE!!! ONCE AGAIN!!! TO MAKE ANOTHER CRAPPY AMV THAT HSIEN, MY HERO, DON'T LIKE!!!

Yeah man I'm still alive. First vid I made in like 2 years. Check it out oh wise hero of mine.

Jeez, I think I'm considered an old-schooler now since my member number for the Org is 17 out of 20 uku-billion. Oh yeah, and Hsien's the reason why I started making amv's. Today everyone loves the guy that made tainted donuts or ermac. :P You gotta be even more old-school if you like Kevin Caldwell or gasp, Joe, or even... Tim. Well Tim's still making tons of videos so he's not really gone. Well Hsien's still here too.

Okay I wasted people's time if they read that. Either way, it's awesome that Hsien remembered little ol' me. :)

I didn't get to bug you at AX about RVG since I didn't know what you looked like. :P
"You're ignoring everything, except what you want to hear.." - jbone
Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E

Postby The Wired Knight » Sun Jul 11, 2004 8:14 pm

That's ok, you canb spam his e-mail all you want now that he's back. Althoguh I'm rather sick of hearing people complain taht most of the videos were mediocre this year over at the cosplay forums -_- Good job to all.
BANG

Intellectual Property, Real Estate & Probate Attorney.
The Wired Knight

Postby kenshin » Sun Jul 11, 2004 10:18 pm

i liked the videos this year. i also liked your videos this year sean. except you should have bugged me for my eva dvds. the quality for that video was horrendous. it was mighty funny though. :)
kenshin

Postby cgousha » Tue Jul 13, 2004 9:56 pm

I've been building a link list of all of the finalists from this year's competition. I'm still missing info on a few of the vids, but the list is already over 100 lines (5 lines per entry). Would it be worthwhile posting it here, or should I just leave that to the contests website?
cgousha

Postby cgousha » Wed Jul 14, 2004 12:10 am

Actually, you can help me out. I have no info about the Reconfiguration or the Passed Over videos. I know that one came from SpPanda, and the other from Ryan Cech, but no clue which is which.

Anyone have Artist, Anime, and/or Song data on these two vids?
cgousha

Postby Pwolf » Wed Jul 14, 2004 1:26 am

cgousha wrote:Actually, you can help me out. I have no info about the Reconfiguration or the Passed Over videos. I know that one came from SpPanda, and the other from Ryan Cech, but no clue which is which.

passed over was to .hack//sign to Dave Mathews - When the World Ends (?)

Pwolf
ImageImage
ImageImage
Like the AMV .Org App? Think about donating to help me make it better.
Pwolf
Friendly Neighborhood Pwaffle

Postby ProphetDK » Wed Jul 14, 2004 6:01 pm

Yeah what Pwolf said;

and reconfiguration was the Animatrix.. I forget the title of the song...

And in person Pwolf looks nothing like a waffle...
<A href="http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_videoinfo.php?v=89797">Hymn</a>/<A href="http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_videoinfo.php?v=83910">Wonka-vision</a>/<A href="http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_videoinfo.php?v=83979">Operatic</a>/
ProphetDK

Postby Pwolf » Wed Jul 14, 2004 6:10 pm

ProphetDK wrote:And in person Pwolf looks nothing like a waffle...

o.o or maybe i do! i was just incognito! >.>

Pwolf
ImageImage
ImageImage
Pwolf

Postby The Wired Knight » Thu Jul 15, 2004 3:15 am

ProphetDK wrote:Yeah what Pwolf said;

and reconfiguration was the Animatrix.. I forget the title of the song...

And in person Pwolf looks nothing like a waffle...

More like an Ego Toaster Mini
BANG

Intellectual Property, Real Estate & Probate Attorney.
The Wired Knight

Postby SpPANDA » Sun Jul 18, 2004 2:11 am

Pwolf wrote:
cgousha wrote:Actually, you can help me out. I have no info about the Reconfiguration or the Passed Over videos. I know that one came from SpPanda, and the other from Ryan Cech, but no clue which is which.

Pwolf

its the paul oakenfold remix off the matrix reloadded soundtrack. :/
SpPANDA

Postby Pwolf » Sun Jul 18, 2004 3:03 am

i c...

Pwolf
ImageImage
ImageImage
Pwolf

Postby aznfs » Sun Jul 18, 2004 3:54 am

SpPANDA wrote:
Pwolf wrote:

Pwolf

its the paul oakenfold remix off the matrix reloadded soundtrack. :/

i thought so :)
aznfs

PreviousNext

Return to AMV Contests