AX04 AMV Contest

This forum is for the announcement and discussion of anime music video contests.

Postby RaspberiHevn » Fri Jul 09, 2004 8:58 pm

This is to the people who downloaded Football!!

Is there a full version of this music video? It seems like it's cut short. I recall watching it for a good 7 minutes. I read the creator's infor on the video and he said there are 2 or 3 sites hosting this video, which one is the one with the full version?
RaspberiHevn

Postby Pwolf » Fri Jul 09, 2004 9:18 pm

7 min?! where? the one at AX wasn't 7 min...

Pwolf
ImageImage
ImageImage
Like the AMV .Org App? Think about donating to help me make it better.
Pwolf
Friendly Neighborhood Pwaffle

Postby aznfs » Sat Jul 10, 2004 12:39 am

yea i dont recall the video at AX being any longer than 2 mins; the download one is like 1:50ish... 7 mins? wasnt the end of the song saying something about strongbad not being able to keep up the song for that long? i taught that was the end
aznfs

Postby Godaistudios » Sat Jul 10, 2004 4:54 am

RaspberiHevn wrote:This is to the people who downloaded Football!!

Is there a full version of this music video? It seems like it's cut short. I recall watching it for a good 7 minutes. I read the creator's infor on the video and he said there are 2 or 3 sites hosting this video, which one is the one with the full version?

Again, I don't recall it being quite that long, but it did seem cut short... right after the Shinji shot, I do recall it going on for a few seconds longer before he does the "I can't keep this up..."

Maybe this was a slightly re-edited version?
Godaistudios

Postby kenshin » Sat Jul 10, 2004 11:03 pm

Football is exactly the same as it was at the contest. Awesome stuff! :)

BTW, anyone liked my video? It was the first time I submitted to a contest that I usually go to so I got to see people's reactions and it wasn't pretty. Hahaha. It was funny too cause everyone I talked to was all, "It's a good video... but yeah I voted for number 5." Hahaha. They hated my video, just didn't wanna look like an ass in front of me.

Thanks to whoever shouted out "EASY BAKE OVEN STUDIO!!!" when James was going into labor pains trying to figure out what "EZBKOVN Studio" says. I think it was only Brad but I could be wrong. Either way, I was the guy that was like, "SAIKYO!!!" from the creator's seats.
kenshin

Postby kenshin » Sat Jul 10, 2004 11:05 pm

Oh yeah, my video's posted if you need a recap. :P

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... hp?v=38507

Leave some comments why don't ya!
kenshin

Postby suberunker » Sat Jul 10, 2004 11:14 pm

It seems like it's cut short. I recall watching it for a good 7 minutes. I read the creator's infor on the video and he said there are 2 or 3 sites hosting this video, which one is the one with the full version?

They were all the full version. The video is just simply less than 2 minutes. I'm guessing it just seemed longer?

Thanks to whoever shouted out "EASY BAKE OVEN STUDIO!!!" when James was going into labor pains trying to figure out what "EZBKOVN Studio" says.

That has to be the coolest studio name ever. For the longest time I thought it was E.Z.B. Kovn or something. But when I heard it during the contest...I was like, dangit, I want that name. And just so you know, I did enjoy your Saikano video and so did other people I talked to. I'd say most of the reaction to it was good and up, so don't worry if not everybody voted for it. People did enjoy it.

-suberunker
::now contemplating making a video with orange and blue curtains::
CLARENCE CARTER!
CLARENCE CARTER!
CLARENCE CARTER!
OOOOHHH SHIT!
suberunker

Postby Castor Troy » Sat Jul 10, 2004 11:23 pm

suberunker wrote:::now contemplating making a video with orange and blue curtains::

"oooooooohhhhh"

"aaaaaaaahhhhh"

"Flashy!"

:lol:
"You're ignoring everything, except what you want to hear.." - jbone
Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E

Postby Pwolf » Sat Jul 10, 2004 11:35 pm

suberunker wrote:::now contemplating making a video with orange and blue curtains::

:shock: don't steal my idea!!!

Pwolf

PS: j/k :P
ImageImage
ImageImage
Like the AMV .Org App? Think about donating to help me make it better.
Pwolf
Friendly Neighborhood Pwaffle

Postby ProphetDK » Sun Jul 11, 2004 1:20 am

With James in the background going "Fancy..."

Will hopefully have my entry up soon, if anyone cares :)
<A href="http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_videoinfo.php?v=89797">Hymn</a>/<A href="http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_videoinfo.php?v=83910">Wonka-vision</a>/<A href="http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_videoinfo.php?v=83979">Operatic</a>/
ProphetDK

oh........... sheeeeeeeeeeeit!

Postby hyedevil » Sun Jul 11, 2004 11:11 am

kenshin wrote:Oh yeah, my video's posted if you need a recap. :P

You know, I was all set on voting for the Berserk video since everything I found from it was FLAWLESS! Its a great anime, a superbly done video, and the music so very fit it! Then what happens.. I see your damn video, and blah! I had to vote for it. ;p Berserk and Sai Kano are in my top 5 anime of all time, but I havent seen such a well done video for Sai Kano in awhile! So to answer your question, YES I voted for your video! I'm not sure if I voted it best overall, since I'm an eva fanboy and I more than likely voted for it, but to those sitting around me I was telling them to vote for it!! Oh and I did overhear people talking about Sai Kano after the videos thanks to you! Got to give ya props for that. ^_^ I dont know about how you creators felt, but I felt the crowd was a bunch of n00bs this year. They didnt know about several great and classic anime. To be honest I was frustrated. But enough bashing! They'll see these titles eventually if they stick with it, and will regret it took so long for them to see 'em! :twisted: Oh and to all you creators who had videos at ax this year, kudos! It was definetly my high point of going to the con this time. :D
hyedevil

You know, I was all set on voting for the Berserk video since everything I found from it was FLAWLESS! Its a great anime, a superbly done video, and the music so very fit it! Then what happens.. I see your damn video, and blah! I had to vote for it. ;p Berserk and Sai Kano are in my top 5 anime of all time, but I havent seen such a well done video for Sai Kano in awhile! So to answer your question, YES I voted for your video! I'm not sure if I voted it best overall, since I'm an eva fanboy and I more than likely voted for it, but to those sitting around me I was telling them to vote for it!! Oh and I did overhear people talking about Sai Kano after the videos thanks to you! Got to give ya props for that. ^_^ I dont know about how you creators felt, but I felt the crowd was a bunch of n00bs this year. They didnt know about several great and classic anime. To be honest I was frustrated. But enough bashing! They'll see these titles eventually if they stick with it, and will regret it took so long for them to see 'em! :twisted: Oh and to all you creators who had videos at ax this year, kudos! It was definetly my high point of going to the con this time. :D
hyedevil

hyedevil

doh!

Postby hyedevil » Sun Jul 11, 2004 11:15 am

bad things happen when you hit your browser's back button.. >.<
hyedevil

Re: doh!

Postby aznfs » Sun Jul 11, 2004 1:44 pm

hyedevil wrote:bad things happen when you hit your browser's back button.. >.<

thats right
aznfs

PreviousNext

Return to AMV Contests