AX04 AMV Contest

This forum is for the announcement and discussion of anime music video contests.

Postby Knight290 » Wed Jul 07, 2004 2:30 pm

I really liked Hale's Mom. I was torn between Football! and Hale's mom. I voted for Hale's mom because I love the anime. Can anyone tell me where I can download that? Thanks.
Knight290

Postby Scintilla » Wed Jul 07, 2004 2:33 pm

Knight290 wrote:I really liked Hale's Mom. I was torn between Football! and Hale's mom. I voted for Hale's mom because I love the anime. Can anyone tell me where I can download that? Thanks.

If you mean the video, I doubt you can download it anywhere at the moment; it's not listed on the Org, and I wouldn't be surprised if its creator was waiting until after Otakon.

If you mean the anime Jungle wa Itsumo Hale Nochi Guu, I have no idea, but I heard it's been recently licensed, so the fansubbers should stop distributing it soon anyway.
ImageImage
:pizza: :pizza: Image :pizza: :pizza:
Scintilla
(for EXTREME)

Postby Pwolf » Wed Jul 07, 2004 2:40 pm

Jungle wa was licensed by AN Entertainment at AX :O as for the video.... just wait until after the con season and it should show up somewhere... i hope o.o i liked that video also. I must say, that video has some of the best lip syncing i've ever seen.

Pwolf
ImageImage
ImageImage
Like the AMV .Org App? Think about donating to help me make it better.
Pwolf
Friendly Neighborhood Pwaffle

Postby ErMaC » Wed Jul 07, 2004 3:49 pm

Indeed, the creator K-Type's first video was the the excellent CHIHUAHUA! which also had some very nice lipsyncing.
ErMaC
The Man who puts the "E" in READFAG

Postby Knight290 » Wed Jul 07, 2004 5:48 pm

Thanks guys, I really appreciated.
Knight290

Postby Thalandor » Thu Jul 08, 2004 2:02 am

Ok, Football is up! And it looks like Hale's Mom will be coming up soon as well. I am still looking for Between A Rock and a Hard Place, is there any word as to when this may come up, or a website of the designer?
Thalandor

Postby Chocobuddha » Thu Jul 08, 2004 2:48 am

Guh, I'm lazy.

"Between a Rock and a Hard Place" will be up sometime tomorrow once I get a chance to toss together an encode that ISN'T 150 megabytes. :P
Chocobuddha

Postby The Wired Knight » Thu Jul 08, 2004 3:30 am

jupistrahan wrote:
Godaistudios wrote:Wired Knight, you may not have won anything here, but I really did like the Unforgiven vid... any chance it will be available for download I hope? :)

Wired - you made the Unforgiven vid? Wow, I feel like I'm in the presence of a celebrity. I was very impressed with it - I came to the Org to download it today, as my boyfriend (who also loves Berserk) was unable to attend AX, and thus missed it.

I voted for it. :D

Thanks. The funny thing is that that video would have never come to be if not for teh fact that I didn't want to write a ten page essay for my final in my aniem class. Thanks for the compliment though, it's actually my personal favorite of my works.
BANG

Intellectual Property, Real Estate & Probate Attorney.
The Wired Knight

Postby Knight290 » Thu Jul 08, 2004 6:02 am

O.O Yay!! Please let me know when Hale's mom and Between a rock and a hard place is up. Thank you guys!!!!
Knight290

Postby Chocobuddha » Thu Jul 08, 2004 8:23 pm

Well, "Between a Rock and a Hard Place" is up, for those who care. :P
Chocobuddha

Postby Bakadeshi [AuN Studios] » Thu Jul 08, 2004 8:39 pm

woot I have some downloading to do now. I wish some of you posted links though, as I am a lazy bastard. awell on over to the super search.

congrats on the wins all.
[size=0][url=http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_videoinfo.php?v=62984]
Image[/url]Image[/size]
Recommended Underated video (Not Mine): Jasper-Isis - Ever Searching
Bakadeshi [AuN Studios]

Postby starnightangel » Fri Jul 09, 2004 3:53 am

hi,
did anyone see the amv shown before the start of the contest? I was wondering about the titles of some of them, especially this comedy with misc animes. I remember it had a scene taken from X showing Kotori Monou dying.
starnightangel

Postby Chocobuddha » Fri Jul 09, 2004 3:56 am

That would be "Leaves of Happaness".

And here is a link!

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_videoinfo.php?v=16934
Chocobuddha

Postby hyedevil » Fri Jul 09, 2004 11:38 am

lol i dont think you're right about THAT one, but i've been meaning to see this video again! omg it was great when i first saw it at ax! thanks for getting me to lmfao!! ^______________^ *eternaly greatful*

Chocobuddha wrote:That would be "Leaves of Happaness".

And here is a link!

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_videoinfo.php?v=16934
hyedevil

extraordinary world

Postby hyedevil » Fri Jul 09, 2004 11:50 am

i want this amv damn it!! who do i have to give anime me to get this sheit??! i want my fix! grrrrrrrrrrrrr
hyedevil

PreviousNext

Return to AMV Contests