AX04 AMV Contest

This forum is for the announcement and discussion of anime music video contests.
Knight290
Org Profile

Postby Knight290 » Wed Jul 07, 2004 2:30 pm

I really liked Hale's Mom. I was torn between Football! and Hale's mom. I voted for Hale's mom because I love the anime. Can anyone tell me where I can download that? Thanks.

Scintilla
(for EXTREME)
Org Profile

Postby Scintilla » Wed Jul 07, 2004 2:33 pm

Knight290 wrote:I really liked Hale's Mom. I was torn between Football! and Hale's mom. I voted for Hale's mom because I love the anime. Can anyone tell me where I can download that? Thanks.

If you mean the video, I doubt you can download it anywhere at the moment; it's not listed on the Org, and I wouldn't be surprised if its creator was waiting until after Otakon.

If you mean the anime Jungle wa Itsumo Hale Nochi Guu, I have no idea, but I heard it's been recently licensed, so the fansubbers should stop distributing it soon anyway.
ImageImage
:pizza: :pizza: Image :pizza: :pizza:

Pwolf
Friendly Neighborhood Pwaffle
Org Profile

Postby Pwolf » Wed Jul 07, 2004 2:40 pm

Jungle wa was licensed by AN Entertainment at AX :O as for the video.... just wait until after the con season and it should show up somewhere... i hope o.o i liked that video also. I must say, that video has some of the best lip syncing i've ever seen.

Pwolf

ErMaC
The Man who puts the "E" in READFAG
Org Profile

Postby ErMaC » Wed Jul 07, 2004 3:49 pm

Indeed, the creator K-Type's first video was the the excellent CHIHUAHUA! which also had some very nice lipsyncing.

Knight290
Org Profile

Postby Knight290 » Wed Jul 07, 2004 5:48 pm

Thanks guys, I really appreciated.

Thalandor
Org Profile

Postby Thalandor » Thu Jul 08, 2004 2:02 am

Ok, Football is up! And it looks like Hale's Mom will be coming up soon as well. I am still looking for Between A Rock and a Hard Place, is there any word as to when this may come up, or a website of the designer?

Chocobuddha
Org Profile

Postby Chocobuddha » Thu Jul 08, 2004 2:48 am

Guh, I'm lazy.

"Between a Rock and a Hard Place" will be up sometime tomorrow once I get a chance to toss together an encode that ISN'T 150 megabytes. :P

The Wired Knight
Org Profile

Postby The Wired Knight » Thu Jul 08, 2004 3:30 am

jupistrahan wrote:
Godaistudios wrote:Wired Knight, you may not have won anything here, but I really did like the Unforgiven vid... any chance it will be available for download I hope? :)

Wired - you made the Unforgiven vid? Wow, I feel like I'm in the presence of a celebrity. I was very impressed with it - I came to the Org to download it today, as my boyfriend (who also loves Berserk) was unable to attend AX, and thus missed it.

I voted for it. :D

Thanks. The funny thing is that that video would have never come to be if not for teh fact that I didn't want to write a ten page essay for my final in my aniem class. Thanks for the compliment though, it's actually my personal favorite of my works.
BANG

Intellectual Property, Real Estate & Probate Attorney.

Knight290
Org Profile

Postby Knight290 » Thu Jul 08, 2004 6:02 am

O.O Yay!! Please let me know when Hale's mom and Between a rock and a hard place is up. Thank you guys!!!!

Chocobuddha
Org Profile

Postby Chocobuddha » Thu Jul 08, 2004 8:23 pm

Well, "Between a Rock and a Hard Place" is up, for those who care. :P

Bakadeshi [AuN Studios]
Org Profile

Postby Bakadeshi [AuN Studios] » Thu Jul 08, 2004 8:39 pm

woot I have some downloading to do now. I wish some of you posted links though, as I am a lazy bastard. awell on over to the super search.

congrats on the wins all.
[size=0][url=http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_videoinfo.php?v=62984]
Image[/url]Image[/size]
Recommended Underated video (Not Mine): Jasper-Isis - Ever Searching

starnightangel
Org Profile

Postby starnightangel » Fri Jul 09, 2004 3:53 am

hi,
did anyone see the amv shown before the start of the contest? I was wondering about the titles of some of them, especially this comedy with misc animes. I remember it had a scene taken from X showing Kotori Monou dying.

Chocobuddha
Org Profile

Postby Chocobuddha » Fri Jul 09, 2004 3:56 am

That would be "Leaves of Happaness".

And here is a link!

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_videoinfo.php?v=16934

hyedevil
Org Profile

Postby hyedevil » Fri Jul 09, 2004 11:38 am

lol i dont think you're right about THAT one, but i've been meaning to see this video again! omg it was great when i first saw it at ax! thanks for getting me to lmfao!! ^______________^ *eternaly greatful*

Chocobuddha wrote:That would be "Leaves of Happaness".

And here is a link!

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_videoinfo.php?v=16934

hyedevil
Org Profile

extraordinary world

Postby hyedevil » Fri Jul 09, 2004 11:50 am

i want this amv damn it!! who do i have to give anime me to get this sheit??! i want my fix! grrrrrrrrrrrrr

Return to “AMV Contests”