AX04 AMV Contest

Announcement & discussion of Anime Music Video contests
RaspberiHevn
Org Profile

Post by RaspberiHevn » Fri Jul 09, 2004 8:58 pm

This is to the people who downloaded Football!!

Is there a full version of this music video? It seems like it's cut short. I recall watching it for a good 7 minutes. I read the creator's infor on the video and he said there are 2 or 3 sites hosting this video, which one is the one with the full version?

Pwolf
Friendly Neighborhood Pwaffle
Org Profile

Post by Pwolf » Fri Jul 09, 2004 9:18 pm

7 min?! where? the one at AX wasn't 7 min...

Pwolf

aznfs
Org Profile

Post by aznfs » Sat Jul 10, 2004 12:39 am

yea i dont recall the video at AX being any longer than 2 mins; the download one is like 1:50ish... 7 mins? wasnt the end of the song saying something about strongbad not being able to keep up the song for that long? i taught that was the end

Godaistudios
Org Profile

Post by Godaistudios » Sat Jul 10, 2004 4:54 am

RaspberiHevn wrote:This is to the people who downloaded Football!!

Is there a full version of this music video? It seems like it's cut short. I recall watching it for a good 7 minutes. I read the creator's infor on the video and he said there are 2 or 3 sites hosting this video, which one is the one with the full version?

Again, I don't recall it being quite that long, but it did seem cut short... right after the Shinji shot, I do recall it going on for a few seconds longer before he does the "I can't keep this up..."

Maybe this was a slightly re-edited version?

kenshin
Org Profile

Post by kenshin » Sat Jul 10, 2004 11:03 pm

Football is exactly the same as it was at the contest. Awesome stuff! :)

BTW, anyone liked my video? It was the first time I submitted to a contest that I usually go to so I got to see people's reactions and it wasn't pretty. Hahaha. It was funny too cause everyone I talked to was all, "It's a good video... but yeah I voted for number 5." Hahaha. They hated my video, just didn't wanna look like an ass in front of me.

Thanks to whoever shouted out "EASY BAKE OVEN STUDIO!!!" when James was going into labor pains trying to figure out what "EZBKOVN Studio" says. I think it was only Brad but I could be wrong. Either way, I was the guy that was like, "SAIKYO!!!" from the creator's seats.

kenshin
Org Profile

Post by kenshin » Sat Jul 10, 2004 11:05 pm

Oh yeah, my video's posted if you need a recap. :P

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... hp?v=38507

Leave some comments why don't ya!

suberunker
Org Profile

Post by suberunker » Sat Jul 10, 2004 11:14 pm

It seems like it's cut short. I recall watching it for a good 7 minutes. I read the creator's infor on the video and he said there are 2 or 3 sites hosting this video, which one is the one with the full version?
They were all the full version. The video is just simply less than 2 minutes. I'm guessing it just seemed longer?
Thanks to whoever shouted out "EASY BAKE OVEN STUDIO!!!" when James was going into labor pains trying to figure out what "EZBKOVN Studio" says.
That has to be the coolest studio name ever. For the longest time I thought it was E.Z.B. Kovn or something. But when I heard it during the contest...I was like, dangit, I want that name. And just so you know, I did enjoy your Saikano video and so did other people I talked to. I'd say most of the reaction to it was good and up, so don't worry if not everybody voted for it. People did enjoy it.

-suberunker
::now contemplating making a video with orange and blue curtains::
CLARENCE CARTER!
CLARENCE CARTER!
CLARENCE CARTER!
OOOOHHH SHIT!

Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E
Org Profile

Post by Castor Troy » Sat Jul 10, 2004 11:23 pm

suberunker wrote:::now contemplating making a video with orange and blue curtains::
"oooooooohhhhh"

"aaaaaaaahhhhh"

"Flashy!"

:lol:
"You're ignoring everything, except what you want to hear.." - jbone

Pwolf
Friendly Neighborhood Pwaffle
Org Profile

Post by Pwolf » Sat Jul 10, 2004 11:35 pm

suberunker wrote:::now contemplating making a video with orange and blue curtains::
:shock: don't steal my idea!!!

Pwolf

PS: j/k :P

ProphetDK
Org Profile

Post by ProphetDK » Sun Jul 11, 2004 1:20 am

With James in the background going "Fancy..."

Will hopefully have my entry up soon, if anyone cares :)

Return to “AMV Contests”