AX04 AMV Contest

Announcement & discussion of Anime Music Video contests
Forum rules
Coordinators who fail to maintain necessary communication with entrants, or provide timey updates on results may be barred from announcing future events.
Knight290
Org Profile

Post by Knight290 » Wed Jul 07, 2004 2:30 pm

I really liked Hale's Mom. I was torn between Football! and Hale's mom. I voted for Hale's mom because I love the anime. Can anyone tell me where I can download that? Thanks.

Scintilla
(for EXTREME)
Org Profile

Post by Scintilla » Wed Jul 07, 2004 2:33 pm

Knight290 wrote:I really liked Hale's Mom. I was torn between Football! and Hale's mom. I voted for Hale's mom because I love the anime. Can anyone tell me where I can download that? Thanks.
If you mean the video, I doubt you can download it anywhere at the moment; it's not listed on the Org, and I wouldn't be surprised if its creator was waiting until after Otakon.

If you mean the anime Jungle wa Itsumo Hale Nochi Guu, I have no idea, but I heard it's been recently licensed, so the fansubbers should stop distributing it soon anyway.
ImageImage
:pizza: :pizza: Image :pizza: :pizza:

Pwolf
Friendly Neighborhood Pwaffle
Org Profile

Post by Pwolf » Wed Jul 07, 2004 2:40 pm

Jungle wa was licensed by AN Entertainment at AX :O as for the video.... just wait until after the con season and it should show up somewhere... i hope o.o i liked that video also. I must say, that video has some of the best lip syncing i've ever seen.

Pwolf

ErMaC
The Man who puts the "E" in READFAG
Org Profile

Post by ErMaC » Wed Jul 07, 2004 3:49 pm

Indeed, the creator K-Type's first video was the the excellent CHIHUAHUA! which also had some very nice lipsyncing.

Knight290
Org Profile

Post by Knight290 » Wed Jul 07, 2004 5:48 pm

Thanks guys, I really appreciated.

Thalandor
Org Profile

Post by Thalandor » Thu Jul 08, 2004 2:02 am

Ok, Football is up! And it looks like Hale's Mom will be coming up soon as well. I am still looking for Between A Rock and a Hard Place, is there any word as to when this may come up, or a website of the designer?

Chocobuddha
Org Profile

Post by Chocobuddha » Thu Jul 08, 2004 2:48 am

Guh, I'm lazy.

"Between a Rock and a Hard Place" will be up sometime tomorrow once I get a chance to toss together an encode that ISN'T 150 megabytes. :P

The Wired Knight
Org Profile

Post by The Wired Knight » Thu Jul 08, 2004 3:30 am

jupistrahan wrote:
Godaistudios wrote:Wired Knight, you may not have won anything here, but I really did like the Unforgiven vid... any chance it will be available for download I hope? :)
Wired - you made the Unforgiven vid? Wow, I feel like I'm in the presence of a celebrity. I was very impressed with it - I came to the Org to download it today, as my boyfriend (who also loves Berserk) was unable to attend AX, and thus missed it.

I voted for it. :D
Thanks. The funny thing is that that video would have never come to be if not for teh fact that I didn't want to write a ten page essay for my final in my aniem class. Thanks for the compliment though, it's actually my personal favorite of my works.
BANG

Intellectual Property, Real Estate & Probate Attorney.

Knight290
Org Profile

Post by Knight290 » Thu Jul 08, 2004 6:02 am

O.O Yay!! Please let me know when Hale's mom and Between a rock and a hard place is up. Thank you guys!!!!

Chocobuddha
Org Profile

Post by Chocobuddha » Thu Jul 08, 2004 8:23 pm

Well, "Between a Rock and a Hard Place" is up, for those who care. :P

Return to “AMV Contests”