SQ hosting a contest? With PRIZES? WTF?! :!O

Announcement & discussion of Anime Music Video contests
Forum rules
Coordinators who fail to maintain necessary communication with entrants, or provide timey updates on results may be barred from announcing future events.
genestarwind21122
Samurai Master
Org Profile

Post by genestarwind21122 » Thu Jun 10, 2004 10:33 pm

My final three choices for anime use are Slayers (All 3 seasons), Dual, Maochan.

AMV_4000
Org Profile

Post by AMV_4000 » Fri Jun 11, 2004 12:29 am

50% complete with the video

Creator - Addiction
Group: Addiction Music Videos
Anime: Various
Genre: Crazy video.. its somewhat parady/comedy... but its completely crazy! i should be finished tomorrow..

SQ
Doesn't have a title
Org Profile

Post by SQ » Fri Jun 11, 2004 12:29 pm

AMV_4000 wrote:50% complete with the video

Creator - Addiction
Genre: Crazy video.. its somewhat parady/comedy... but its completely crazy! i should be finished tomorrow..
Add.... There's a limit to how many anime you can use. You can only use three... And You haven't told me what anime you're using yet. Dude. You need to tell me, because if it's an anime that's already chosen, then you're gonna have to start over. Don't work so hard, man.

Also, thanks for the link. 404 error is probably 'cause my account just got frozen. My computer won't boot up, but I will try and host it somewhere else using my mom's comp by d/ling from AMV's link... Yar.
StandardQuip
Discord: @standardquip
BentoVid (previously AMV Sashimi) Discord Server

AMV_4000
Org Profile

Post by AMV_4000 » Fri Jun 11, 2004 12:46 pm

SQ wrote:
AMV_4000 wrote:50% complete with the video

Creator - Addiction
Add.... There's a limit to how many anime you can use. You can only use three... And You haven't told me what anime you're using yet. Dude. You need to tell me, because if it's an anime that's already chosen, then you're gonna have to start over. Don't work so hard, man.

Also, thanks for the link. 404 error is probably 'cause my account just got frozen. My computer won't boot up, but I will try and host it somewhere else using my mom's comp by d/ling from AMV's link... Yar.
oh well, i shoulda read the rules, im still gunna continue with the anime's i've been using *about 35 of them so far* i'll just re edit it when im done... with 3 animes... prolly Abenoboshi, Sonic X, and Mr. MAGOO!! *if not magoo, then i'll just find something else*

SQ
Doesn't have a title
Org Profile

Post by SQ » Fri Jun 11, 2004 1:05 pm

Mr. Magoo isn't anime but that's fine... None of those have been used yet.
StandardQuip

SQ
Doesn't have a title
Org Profile

Post by SQ » Fri Jun 11, 2004 1:32 pm

NEW LINK FOR MUSIC
Hope this works...

http://www.joinme.net/sqs/poke.html
Right click "save as", rename extention to .zip!

Now, there's 5 people who joined, so this contest is officially underway! Woo hoo!

I'll make a homepage for it soon, and a mailing list if you guys want it. But I need feedback!

Also, which prize(s) are you guys going after? I just got paid for something I volunteered to do(o.o) so I'm going to buy a new one of whatever it is you guys want off the list...
StandardQuip

AMV_4000
Org Profile

Post by AMV_4000 » Fri Jun 11, 2004 2:50 pm

SQ wrote:NEW LINK FOR MUSIC
Hope this works...

http://www.joinme.net/sqs/poke.html
Right click "save as", rename extention to .zip!

Now, there's 5 people who joined, so this contest is officially underway! Woo hoo!

I'll make a homepage for it soon, and a mailing list if you guys want it. But I need feedback!

Also, which prize(s) are you guys going after? I just got paid for something I volunteered to do(o.o) so I'm going to buy a new one of whatever it is you guys want off the list...
kick ass, cause i needed an anime for each member named... *i originally have 4 animes, but im gunna change mewoth... i'll show you my vid when i finish it tonight... then i'll make a version of it using only 3 animes.

AMV_4000
Org Profile

Post by AMV_4000 » Fri Jun 11, 2004 2:52 pm

forgot to add, if i win i wouldnt mind the Panyo Panyo Di Gi Charat DVD... :-d although i doubt i will...

Toji Fujawara
Org Profile

Post by Toji Fujawara » Fri Jun 11, 2004 3:15 pm

hay i might as well as add this now but if i happen to win (i know i wont im not good enough but hay ill try) if it isn't to much trouble i would like the Escaflowne: The Movie Official Soundtrack. Id honestly like the import but i couldn't take that away from you...plus ill just import it myself :lol:

Hay but atleast you dont have to worry about me getting it i know i wont win....oh and is there a dead line that needs to be met at this time.
"Chewing gum is really gross, Chewing gum i hate the most"-Willy Wonka (Jonny Depp)

SQ
Doesn't have a title
Org Profile

Post by SQ » Fri Jun 11, 2004 4:10 pm

Right now, the estimated deadline is september 1, 2004.

But it can be moved to earlier or later depending on how much people complain about it.
StandardQuip

Return to “AMV Contests”