A-Kon 15 Winners

This forum is for the announcement and discussion of anime music video contests.
User avatar
rubyeye
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2001 1:45 pm
Location: Denton, TX
Contact:
Org Profile

Postby rubyeye » Mon Jun 07, 2004 10:01 am

Machine wrote:But I'm happy with the three awards I brought home.

I would have figured they would just give you one BIG trophy. They are being hand-made like he said.

Machine wrote:Oh I forgot to mention:

MexicanJunior won Best Hentai Video as well.

He won't tell anyone what it is until AWA.

Is it any surprise? How many entries were there anyway? How many even know about it? Oh, well...just have to wait to see what it is.

User avatar
mexicanjunior
Joined: Wed Jun 27, 2001 11:33 pm
Status: It's a process...
Location: Dallas, TX
Contact:
Org Profile

Postby mexicanjunior » Tue Jun 08, 2004 6:38 pm

Machine wrote:Oh I forgot to mention:

MexicanJunior won Best Hentai Video as well.

He won't tell anyone what it is until AWA.



"THAT DOO DOO BROWN!!!!...DOO DOO BROWN!!!..."

:lol:

User avatar
mexicanjunior
Joined: Wed Jun 27, 2001 11:33 pm
Status: It's a process...
Location: Dallas, TX
Contact:
Org Profile

Postby mexicanjunior » Tue Jun 08, 2004 6:39 pm

rubyeye wrote:Is it any surprise? How many entries were there anyway? How many even know about it? Oh, well...just have to wait to see what it is.


I was the only Hentai vid, easiest 2 DVD's I've ever won. :P It will probably premiere after the AWA Expo deadline.

User avatar
Vlad G Pohnert
Joined: Tue Jan 02, 2001 2:29 pm
Location: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Contact:
Org Profile

Postby Vlad G Pohnert » Tue Jun 08, 2004 7:13 pm

mexicanjunior wrote:
rubyeye wrote:Is it any surprise? How many entries were there anyway? How many even know about it? Oh, well...just have to wait to see what it is.


I was the only Hentai vid, easiest 2 DVD's I've ever won. :P It will probably premiere after the AWA Expo deadline.


The Hentai King Strikes Again! :P

Vlad

User avatar
Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2001 8:45 pm
Status: Retired from AMVs
Location: California
Contact:
Org Profile

Postby Castor Troy » Tue Jun 08, 2004 7:26 pm

mexicanjunior wrote:
rubyeye wrote:Is it any surprise? How many entries were there anyway? How many even know about it? Oh, well...just have to wait to see what it is.


I was the only Hentai vid, easiest 2 DVD's I've ever won. :P It will probably premiere after the AWA Expo deadline.


No surly sore loser this time? :)
Image
"You're ignoring everything, except what you want to hear.." - jbone

User avatar
mexicanjunior
Joined: Wed Jun 27, 2001 11:33 pm
Status: It's a process...
Location: Dallas, TX
Contact:
Org Profile

Postby mexicanjunior » Tue Jun 08, 2004 10:04 pm

Castor Troy wrote:
mexicanjunior wrote:
rubyeye wrote:Is it any surprise? How many entries were there anyway? How many even know about it? Oh, well...just have to wait to see what it is.


I was the only Hentai vid, easiest 2 DVD's I've ever won. :P It will probably premiere after the AWA Expo deadline.


No surly sore loser this time? :)


Nah, it was smooth sailing this year. All that watched it were in agreement...it is the most disturbing thing they had ever seen. :shock:

User avatar
Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2001 8:45 pm
Status: Retired from AMVs
Location: California
Contact:
Org Profile

Postby Castor Troy » Tue Jun 08, 2004 10:05 pm

mexicanjunior wrote:
Castor Troy wrote:
mexicanjunior wrote:
rubyeye wrote:Is it any surprise? How many entries were there anyway? How many even know about it? Oh, well...just have to wait to see what it is.


I was the only Hentai vid, easiest 2 DVD's I've ever won. :P It will probably premiere after the AWA Expo deadline.


No surly sore loser this time? :)


Nah, it was smooth sailing this year. All that watched it were in agreement...it is the most disturbing thing they had ever seen. :shock:


Is this the fabled a girl with pretty eyes tribute?! :!: :?: :shock:
Image
"You're ignoring everything, except what you want to hear.." - jbone

User avatar
Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2001 8:45 pm
Status: Retired from AMVs
Location: California
Contact:
Org Profile

Postby Castor Troy » Tue Jun 08, 2004 10:07 pm

Castor Troy wrote:
mexicanjunior wrote:
Castor Troy wrote:
mexicanjunior wrote:
rubyeye wrote:Is it any surprise? How many entries were there anyway? How many even know about it? Oh, well...just have to wait to see what it is.


I was the only Hentai vid, easiest 2 DVD's I've ever won. :P It will probably premiere after the AWA Expo deadline.


No surly sore loser this time? :)


Nah, it was smooth sailing this year. All that watched it were in agreement...it is the most disturbing thing they had ever seen. :shock:


Is this the fabled a girl with pretty eyes tribute?! :!: :?: :shock:


Whoah, I never knew it was edited here... but you know which girl I mean :P
Image
"You're ignoring everything, except what you want to hear.." - jbone

User avatar
mexicanjunior
Joined: Wed Jun 27, 2001 11:33 pm
Status: It's a process...
Location: Dallas, TX
Contact:
Org Profile

Postby mexicanjunior » Tue Jun 08, 2004 10:10 pm

Castor Troy wrote:
Castor Troy wrote:
mexicanjunior wrote:
Castor Troy wrote:
mexicanjunior wrote:
rubyeye wrote:Is it any surprise? How many entries were there anyway? How many even know about it? Oh, well...just have to wait to see what it is.


I was the only Hentai vid, easiest 2 DVD's I've ever won. :P It will probably premiere after the AWA Expo deadline.


No surly sore loser this time? :)


Nah, it was smooth sailing this year. All that watched it were in agreement...it is the most disturbing thing they had ever seen. :shock:


Is this the fabled a girl with pretty eyes tribute?! :!: :?: :shock:


Whoah, I never knew it was edited here... but you know which girl I mean :P


Indeed... :shock:


Return to “AMV Contests”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests