Fanime Entrants - READ THIS

Announcement & discussion of Anime Music Video contests
Forum rules
Coordinators who fail to maintain necessary communication with entrants, or provide timey updates on results may be barred from announcing future events.
Pwolf
Friendly Neighborhood Pwaffle
Org Profile

Post by Pwolf » Fri May 28, 2004 8:41 pm

errr richard being nappy... damn i wish there was an edit button >.<

Pwolf

TaranT
Org Profile

Post by TaranT » Sat May 29, 2004 4:05 am

Masahiko29 wrote:Fungie - Before you go trashing the judging, were you looking at the entries list or the finalists list? I didn't see your name or your studio name on the finalists list. Did I miss it? :?:
It's the one called Mikako's Hope.

Fungie - don't worry about it. Technical excellence isn't all that counts.

Masahiko29
Org Profile

Post by Masahiko29 » Sat May 29, 2004 4:58 am

Taran T - Got it! Thanks! Got confused by entries under two different names.

Best of luck to all the finalists.

Masahiko29
Org Profile

Post by Masahiko29 » Sat May 29, 2004 5:06 am

Fungie - Sorry for the confusion. Your profile says Baka Deshi Productions, so I mistakenly thought the entry from BDP was yours.

As Taran T says, "Technical excellence isn't all that counts." Good luck in the finals.

Fungie½
Org Profile

Post by Fungie½ » Sat May 29, 2004 9:07 am

Masahiko29 wrote:Fungie - Sorry for the confusion. Your profile says Baka Deshi Productions, so I mistakenly thought the entry from BDP was yours.

As Taran T says, "Technical excellence isn't all that counts." Good luck in the finals.
No problem, there are several members of Baka Deshi Productions on the org, but if you see it at a con, it's probably one of Anneke's videos, as I tend to go under Daniel "Fungie" McCarthy.

I like the video, as untechnical as it is, but I still don't think it was quite as good as some of the other videos out there. If the judges liked it though, that makes me feel warm and fuzzy ^_^

Pwolf
Friendly Neighborhood Pwaffle
Org Profile

Post by Pwolf » Sun May 30, 2004 4:56 am

ok, i had some tech problem with my PDA so i wasn't able to keep anynotes (no paper or pencil either). Anyway, every video had a good responce. The ones that had the better responces were:

Extraordinary World
Vampires
Hellsing Trailer
Emergency at St. Joel Center
Grand Theft Bebop 2
Soldier
AMV Hell, and Telephone Love had the best responces.
I think the oddest responce was Cowboy Modeling II... After it was done, you could hear this big "uhh?" lol

That's pretty much all i can remember. After the contest i was getting alittle stressed so i didn't care to remember everything. If anyone else has more to add feel free... oh and the results for the contest can be found in this new thread i made:
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/phpBB/v ... hp?t=34710

Pwolf

Return to “AMV Contests”