CSUN Anime AMV contest.

Announcement & discussion of Anime Music Video contests
Forum rules
Coordinators who fail to maintain necessary communication with entrants, or provide timey updates on results may be barred from announcing future events.
Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E
Org Profile

CSUN Anime AMV contest.

Post by Castor Troy » Mon Sep 02, 2002 2:33 am

Just to spread the word out, CSUN Anime Club will be having their first annual AMV contest. EvilVegettoZ/Ikasu will be running the contest both as tech/coordinator. The deadline for entries to be recieved is Nov 2. and the contest will be on Nov 30.

Please refer to the page below for all the rules and such.

http://www.csunanime.com/amv2.php

Start sending in those entries! Thanks.
"You're ignoring everything, except what you want to hear.." - jbone

Ikasu
Org Profile

Post by Ikasu » Mon Sep 02, 2002 3:39 am

Damn dude...I wanted to make some variations to the rules....lol...Ohh well...Now I gotta remember what they are but I will remember and post....heh....But this is the first CSUN contest....

Unlike any other contest there are prizes....Winners for the Drama, Action, Comedy, Parody/Fun categories will win a few dvd's from the CSUN Anime Club sponsors (Bandai, Anime Plus, plus a few others)....The grand prize will win a 4 speaker surround sound system with a subwoofer.....Not bad for a anime club contest...=P....

There are currently about 163 seats in the contest...All are welcome...But anime club members get 1st seating....If you are interested in attending please e-mail me.....I will get back to you promptly with the information reguarding seating......PLEASE ATTEND...The more people and better the contest is the better chance we will have another next year......We will ship prizes as well...It's all in the rules pages which is linked by castor. I am attempting to make a contest MUCH better then AX...So please...Help us out in this effort....We don't want to run through another AX again and I am sure with your help by submitting we can make this a very fun event.....

Thank you very much......I can't wait to read some of your replies...

AbsoluteDestiny
Org Profile

Post by AbsoluteDestiny » Mon Sep 02, 2002 3:49 am

Good work!

Woah - this contest is so much better than AX ;-;

Paul Kievits
Org Profile

Post by Paul Kievits » Mon Sep 02, 2002 4:34 am

Seems like my new video will be done in time for that, I think I'll enter that. Anyone care to be my proxy in case I win anything? (yeah right)
Get my 5th video "Mass Murderer": here

Ikasu
Org Profile

Post by Ikasu » Mon Sep 02, 2002 4:57 am

=D...The more entries we have the better the contest will be....We just hope we gets a lot of submissions...Good one as well...=D...And remember...We ship prizes if you don't get a proxy...=P...

Paul Kievits
Org Profile

Post by Paul Kievits » Mon Sep 02, 2002 5:00 am

Ikasu wrote:=D...The more entries we have the better the contest will be....We just hope we gets a lot of submissions...Good one as well...=D...And remember...We ship prizes if you don't get a proxy...=P...
*points to location* ... even there?

Ikasu
Org Profile

Post by Ikasu » Mon Sep 02, 2002 6:33 am

Yes....

::points::

Even there....=P

Paul Kievits
Org Profile

Post by Paul Kievits » Mon Sep 02, 2002 7:20 am

Ikasu wrote:Yes....

::points::

Even there....=P
Ok, then you'll be getting my digital submission some time next week (or the week after depending on when I get done).

Raynovac
Org Profile

Post by Raynovac » Mon Sep 02, 2002 2:16 pm

This i didnt expect, Come to the forum and i see a thread already here. WOW

Just so you know, im one of the co-ordinators as well. Any ques about location or the CSUN anime club can be directed to me since im just getting the location. Props go out to Ikasu since he is doing all the hard work.

Ikasu
Org Profile

Post by Ikasu » Tue Sep 03, 2002 12:25 am

Hmmm...Haven't gotten many responses so far...It's questioning my thoughts on the a-m-v.org community....I thought everyone would be helping out but maybe I was wrong....Feel somewhat dissapointed so far...But maybe it's too early for me to say that.....This is somewhat just like a amv contest!...Come on people!...Start responding and sending! =D...FTP is up for online submissions...Also have VHS submissions to send tapes....Help us out!...We also got some great prizes! =D

Return to “AMV Contests”