Anime Guild Rules Finalized

Announcement & discussion of Anime Music Video contests
Forum rules
Coordinators who fail to maintain necessary communication with entrants, or provide timey updates on results may be barred from announcing future events.
wolf_hunter
Org Profile

Post by wolf_hunter » Wed Feb 18, 2004 9:55 pm

MJ wants one and if i get 5+ (cause anything less then that aint realy a competition) sure :wink:

SSJVegita0609
Org Profile

Post by SSJVegita0609 » Wed Feb 18, 2004 11:16 pm

dcdeveloperx wrote:im in, in case u forgot 8)

ah those were the days, to bad my video is to violent for local now, and well hosting seems to be down :?
God that vid still rocks so hard :wink:
The best effects are the ones you don't notice.

SnhKnives
V.I.E. 5.5
Org Profile

Post by SnhKnives » Thu Feb 19, 2004 1:01 am

Im in..... FOR SURE!

Finally can enter one of my videos in a contest.....

pen-pen2002
Location: Grinnell, IA Procrastination Meter: Code Lemon-Lime
Org Profile

Post by pen-pen2002 » Thu Feb 19, 2004 1:24 am

I have a pretty good Charicter profile I'd like to enter. Wish that was a category =) Oh well I'l just enter it in drama.

Mr Pilkington
Location: Well, hey, you, you should stop being over there and be over here!
Org Profile

Post by Mr Pilkington » Thu Feb 19, 2004 1:28 am

Sounds like a perfect excuse to finally finish Hanaukyo Bounce. You said Nudity is accepted. :twisted:
And I may even showoff my new trailer parody, DCOI.

downwithpants
BIG PICTURE person
Org Profile

Post by downwithpants » Thu Feb 19, 2004 2:28 am

Why is honorable mention a category? Isn't that usually like 4th place?
Also are videos limited to one category, like a video entered into the action category wouldn't be eligible for winning overall?
maskandlayer()|My Guide to WMM 2.x
a-m-v.org Last.fm|<a href="http://www.frappr.com/animemusicvideosdotorg">Animemusicvideos.org Frappr</a>|<a href="http://tinyurl.com/2lryta"> Editors and fans against the misattribution of AMVs</a>

mexicanjunior
Org Profile

Post by mexicanjunior » Thu Feb 19, 2004 2:29 am

wolf_hunter wrote:MJ wants one and if i get 5+ (cause anything less then that aint realy a competition) sure :wink:
Shit, I'll send 3 on my own if I have 2. :p

wolf_hunter
Org Profile

Post by wolf_hunter » Thu Feb 19, 2004 8:11 am

well thats like 3 ppl with vids right there, im sure someone else would want to do one so ill settle for 4 :wink:

so yeah 1 more person respond with a vid and you guys will get your category :)

honorable mention is for the video that cant beat out some of the vids for a win but deserve MUCH recognition. i had like 2/3 vids like that last year so i just thought id make it a catagory :D

downwithpants
BIG PICTURE person
Org Profile

Post by downwithpants » Thu Feb 19, 2004 3:36 pm

wolf_hunter wrote:honorable mention is for the video that cant beat out some of the vids for a win but deserve MUCH recognition. i had like 2/3 vids like that last year so i just thought id make it a catagory :D
so does that mean the only reason i would enter a video for honorable mention is if i thought my video had no chance of winning any other category, but deserved some recognition?
maskandlayer()|My Guide to WMM 2.x
a-m-v.org Last.fm|<a href="http://www.frappr.com/animemusicvideosdotorg">Animemusicvideos.org Frappr</a>|<a href="http://tinyurl.com/2lryta"> Editors and fans against the misattribution of AMVs</a>

wolf_hunter
Org Profile

Post by wolf_hunter » Thu Feb 19, 2004 4:23 pm

downwithpants wrote:
wolf_hunter wrote:honorable mention is for the video that cant beat out some of the vids for a win but deserve MUCH recognition. i had like 2/3 vids like that last year so i just thought id make it a catagory :D
so does that mean the only reason i would enter a video for honorable mention is if i thought my video had no chance of winning any other category, but deserved some recognition?
you wouldnt enter it into honorable recognition just the catagory it falls under. its like how u can enter editing. its just one of those awards ;)

Return to “AMV Contests”