Second Annual Video Awards

Announcement & discussion of Anime Music Video contests
Forum rules
Coordinators who fail to maintain necessary communication with entrants, or provide timey updates on results may be barred from announcing future events.
Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E
Org Profile

Post by Castor Troy » Sat Jan 03, 2004 9:13 pm

MajinTrunks1006 wrote:
I say a DB/Z/GT DVD of the winner's choice...

If you got the money :?
I might have the money for something like that by the time the things over, not sure though. The hours I work durring the month are kinda unpredictable.

Any other suggestions for what a prize could be then? what would you guys want? Ill see if I can get it.
You can always go for a DBZ action figure. Or maybe push back the deadline so you can save up money for the DVD prize :)

Or push it back even further and offer either a DBZ figure, DVD, or video game, or possibly a DVD boxset. Prizes like that are sure to push people further into making their videos better.
"You're ignoring everything, except what you want to hear.." - jbone

LightningCountX
Org Profile

Post by LightningCountX » Mon Jan 05, 2004 2:31 pm

how exactly does the most improved section work? do i post a link in comments for my older video, and post the link to the newer video in the link box? So far i entered the 2 videos in my sig, if I enter The Long Awaited Fight in most improved, then does my older video count as entry 4?(thats over the limit). Please clear this up for me. Thanks :)

ssj4trunksjr
Org Profile

Post by ssj4trunksjr » Fri Jan 09, 2004 10:35 am

:shock: whoaaa shit dude...the famous CASTOR TROY replied to this post? damn i remember when i used to download ur vids all the time...you've made a SHITLOAD..you are clearly a expert vid maker but i really dont like the gay-ass japanese music to most of ur vids. but anyway castor troy are you entering this contest? i have already submitted my vids so i just wanna say to everyone :twisted: VOTE FOR MY VIDS!!!

Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E
Org Profile

Post by Castor Troy » Fri Jan 09, 2004 11:15 am

ssj4trunksjr wrote::shock: whoaaa shit dude...the famous CASTOR TROY replied to this post? damn i remember when i used to download ur vids all the time...you've made a SHITLOAD..you are clearly a expert vid maker but i really dont like the gay-ass japanese music to most of ur vids. but anyway castor troy are you entering this contest? i have already submitted my vids so i just wanna say to everyone :twisted: VOTE FOR MY VIDS!!!
Ummm.... thanks? :?

mexicanjunior
Org Profile

Post by mexicanjunior » Fri Jan 09, 2004 7:39 pm

Castor Troy wrote:
ssj4trunksjr wrote::shock: whoaaa shit dude...the famous CASTOR TROY replied to this post? damn i remember when i used to download ur vids all the time...you've made a SHITLOAD..you are clearly a expert vid maker but i really dont like the gay-ass japanese music to most of ur vids. but anyway castor troy are you entering this contest? i have already submitted my vids so i just wanna say to everyone :twisted: VOTE FOR MY VIDS!!!
Ummm.... thanks? :?
Castor's old GGG J-Pop vids = quality. :up:

Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E
Org Profile

Post by Castor Troy » Fri Jan 09, 2004 8:11 pm

I won't be entering the contest since I have a whole bunch of other projects to work on with very little time. :? But I hope the contest goes well and the winner gets an awesome prize.
mexicanjunior wrote:Castor's old GGG J-Pop vids = quality. :up:
Good times :) :up:

OtakuForLife
Org Profile

Post by OtakuForLife » Sat Jan 10, 2004 11:26 pm

Sent 2 videos in :)

genestarwind21122
Samurai Master
Org Profile

Post by genestarwind21122 » Thu Jan 15, 2004 7:30 pm

When the finalist are up. Best of luck to you all.

Gene Starwind 21122

MajinTrunks1006
Org Profile

Post by MajinTrunks1006 » Wed Jan 21, 2004 1:16 pm

theres been a slight delay in getting the nominees up because of a small computer problem I was having, but thats fixed now. The 5 finnal nominees should be up on the site by this weekend. Sorry about the delay.

MajinTrunks1006
Org Profile

Post by MajinTrunks1006 » Wed Jan 21, 2004 4:38 pm

The 5 finnal nominees in each catagory have been choosen. Go to http://www.mva.vze.com to see them. On each page you can vote on who you think should win in each catagory. The most popular fan vote is added into the judges scoring to deside what videos will actualy win. Voting will only last a week so go vote now.

Return to “AMV Contests”