AMV Contest

Announcement & discussion of Anime Music Video contests
Forum rules
Coordinators who fail to maintain necessary communication with entrants, or provide timey updates on results may be barred from announcing future events.
Illia Sadri
Org Profile

Post by Illia Sadri » Sat Dec 13, 2003 4:09 pm

heh heh heh, he used my AIM name and not my amv name on the judges thing.

I figure what the hell is there to lose? There's no cons going on really until the new year. Then it is back to the same old thing.

SuperFusion
Org Profile

Post by SuperFusion » Sat Dec 13, 2003 4:59 pm

Scintilla wrote:
SuperFusion wrote:and explain yourself when you say somebodys typing sucks heh my typing, i spelled everything correctly
I think he was referring to your lack of capitalization and punctuation (for the most part). I admit that I can understand you fine the way you're typing now, but most people on these forums will think a lot more highly of you if you take the time to add proper capitalization and punctuation. Makes you look more intelligent.

Its nice to see there's some nice guys on the forum.Heh if anyone wants to be a judge just say so and sorry about putting your aim screen name as a judge Illia Sadri.

8)

SuperFusion
Org Profile

Post by SuperFusion » Sat Dec 13, 2003 5:52 pm

It seems we have ourselves a 2nd judge,and its :wink: ElmoEggs.

Elmoeggs
Org Profile

Post by Elmoeggs » Sat Dec 13, 2003 8:49 pm

Yay!

Oh wait... Why isn't anyone else celebrating? :wink:
ImageImage

jime994
Org Profile

Post by jime994 » Sat Feb 14, 2004 6:11 pm

hey super fusion it is me cutegirl from shonen anime forums!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ヒメナ ^^

downwithpants
BIG PICTURE person
Org Profile

Post by downwithpants » Sat Feb 14, 2004 8:30 pm

hi jime994,
next time use the private message button (the pm button below everyone's sig) for messages like the one you just entered. it can get confusing or obstructive when a old topic that no one has discussed in for a long time (like this one) pops back up unnecessarily.
maskandlayer()|My Guide to WMM 2.x
a-m-v.org Last.fm|<a href="http://www.frappr.com/animemusicvideosdotorg">Animemusicvideos.org Frappr</a>|<a href="http://tinyurl.com/2lryta"> Editors and fans against the misattribution of AMVs</a>

Return to “AMV Contests”