Any news on Sugoicon AMV Contest Finalists?

Announcement & discussion of Anime Music Video contests
Forum rules
Coordinators who fail to maintain necessary communication with entrants, or provide timey updates on results may be barred from announcing future events.
DarkSchneider
Org Profile

Any news on Sugoicon AMV Contest Finalists?

Post by DarkSchneider » Tue Nov 18, 2003 9:12 pm

Well, thats the question,

I've been to Nekocon, and I know the Finalists for Anime USA thanks to one of the posts, but now I wanna know the Finalists for the Sugoicon AMV contest. Didn't see any posts regarding it so I was wondering if anyone heard or knew about it.

MistyCaldwell
Org Profile

Post by MistyCaldwell » Thu Nov 20, 2003 1:16 am

I would say (assuming there is actually a contest) that your videos would make it in, but that is just my opinion.

It's been like pulling teeth just getting the contest showing times! Just tonight someone posted on the message board for the con they 'think' the showing is at 11 Am on saturday. I have no clue who it was who answered me but those were the words they used.

.....truthfully, if I get there ( I plan to ask before I pay) and the contest is over before I got there or doesn't play, Im'a goin to take me and my money out of the vicinity. I don't think it's asking too much to want to know when the contest plays 3 days (though I asked about a week ago) before the con. We even mailed the addys on their site. Either they don't know or they won't tell.

Return to “AMV Contests”