AWA Pro entries

Announcement & discussion of Anime Music Video contests
Forum rules
Coordinators who fail to maintain necessary communication with entrants, or provide timey updates on results may be barred from announcing future events.
Dannywilson
Org Profile

Post by Dannywilson » Mon Sep 22, 2003 3:25 am

Kazz wrote:
Dannywilson wrote:Good work dude, I was just a little upset at some of the mislabling and stuff that people entered thinking this was expo... oh well.
Thanks, if that was to me? It's hard to tell without quotes...I liked yours too, but the warning was right, it was pretty hard to read everything in the time it was on the screen. :?
Yeah, the warning was totally nescessary... but yeah, great video on your part.
"in the morning when i have wood..i like to walk around my house and bump random shit with it.... " -Random comment on grouphug.us

Machine
Org Profile

Post by Machine » Mon Sep 22, 2003 8:36 am

Kazz wrote:
Dannywilson wrote:Especially that Syndrome of a Downs video.
Or worse, that Gary Jules and MC Frontalot garbage... :twisted:
I already punched myself several times. Actually, the field order got flipped on my entery and it looked liek crap on VHS to begin with. You can apperciate more if you see it on a computer.

*Back to punching myself :evil:

dwchang
Sad Boy on Site
Org Profile

Post by dwchang » Mon Sep 22, 2003 9:11 am

Machine wrote:
Kazz wrote:
Dannywilson wrote:Especially that Syndrome of a Downs video.
Or worse, that Gary Jules and MC Frontalot garbage... :twisted:
I already punched myself several times. Actually, the field order got flipped on my entery and it looked liek crap on VHS to begin with. You can apperciate more if you see it on a computer.

Actually, Quu was telling me that your field orders were screwed up on all your entries. I've been meaning to tell you, but keep forgetting.

It's not like it's not fixable on his end, but I figured you wanted to know for your own info since Quu says he always forgets to tell you.

Hope that helps in your future submissions.
-Daniel
Newest Video: Through the Years and Far Away aka Sad Girl in Space

Kusoyaro
LEGENDARY!!!
Org Profile

Post by Kusoyaro » Mon Sep 22, 2003 9:29 am

dwchang wrote:
Machine wrote: I already punched myself several times. Actually, the field order got flipped on my entery and it looked liek crap on VHS to begin with. You can apperciate more if you see it on a computer.

Actually, Quu was telling me that your field orders were screwed up on all your entries. I've been meaning to tell you, but keep forgetting.

It's not like it's not fixable on his end, but I figured you wanted to know for your own info since Quu says he always forgets to tell you.

Hope that helps in your future submissions.
Haha...I remember Fluxy sending me a copy of Machine's NES video to confirm that the field order was flipped. Yup :P
I have no idea how to use this new forum.

Fungie½
Org Profile

Post by Fungie½ » Mon Sep 22, 2003 10:24 am

For anyone interested, I did the Mikako's Hope video. It should be available for download soon.

WalterScott
Org Profile

Post by WalterScott » Mon Sep 22, 2003 11:29 am

Nice work. The Hoshi no Koe was one of several entries that I was surprised did not make the finals.

Fungie½
Org Profile

Post by Fungie½ » Mon Sep 22, 2003 11:43 am

Awww thank you so much! I didn't think I was going to make it at all so just hearing that made my day that much better. Thankies ^^

WalterScott
Org Profile

Post by WalterScott » Mon Sep 22, 2003 12:20 pm

Here is some more info about my entry. When I upload the divx version I will use a correct aspect ratio this time (2.25). [Note to self for next time: the sun is supposed to be ROUND...]

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... hp?v=23969

anneke
Org Profile

Post by anneke » Mon Sep 22, 2003 1:03 pm

Everyone basically knew which video was my entry I'm sure. Due to it's content, and the Bumper being left in. (Sigh) It's not a Horror Video! :P

And Machine... Just be glad you didn't have to sit through the un-edited version again.

For those that care the un-edited version is up on my website right now.
(It can be on the org due to content).

Anneke
http://www.bakadeshiproductions.com
(Stop by for a different Video each month...)

Dannywilson
Org Profile

Post by Dannywilson » Mon Sep 22, 2003 1:31 pm

anneke wrote:Everyone basically knew which video was my entry I'm sure. Due to it's content, and the Bumper being left in. (Sigh) It's not a Horror Video! :P
My response to this?

MEIN EYES! THE GOGGLES! THEY DO NOTHING!!!!
"in the morning when i have wood..i like to walk around my house and bump random shit with it.... " -Random comment on grouphug.us

Return to “AMV Contests”