Adult/Yaoi AMVs at Anime Weekend Atlanta

Announcement & discussion of Anime Music Video contests
Forum rules
Coordinators who fail to maintain necessary communication with entrants, or provide timey updates on results may be barred from announcing future events.
Darkseid
Org Profile

Adult/Yaoi AMVs at Anime Weekend Atlanta

Post by Darkseid » Wed Sep 03, 2003 1:26 am

Hello.

My name is Darius Washington. I'm the Video Director for AWA. This year we're going to havre separate blocks for hentai and yaoi programming in the vid rooms and we're looking for any adult oriented AMVs (prefereably uncensored) to run in the rooms. If you have some you'd like to have shown, upload them to Patrick Bohnet's (Quu) otakuvideo server (I believe many on this site are familiar with it.) and I'll have them shown in their respective blocks. Thanks for reading this and I look forward to seeing your works.

Quu, what's the upload address again?

(Note to moderator: I wasn't certain which forum to post this in since there's no contest, more of a showing at a convention, so I crossposted this in the convention forum as well. I'm sorry if this breaches a major rule or anything.)

[MOD835: Either this or Anime Conventions is fine, I suppose...there's no problem.]
"Had I known one human's death caused you pain, I would have killed MORE... and kill more I shall!"

Darkseid
Org Profile

An Addenum

Post by Darkseid » Wed Sep 03, 2003 2:17 am

Oh, forgot to mention one important thing: both the yaoi and hentai showings at Anime Weekend Atlanta are open to people aged 18 and over only. We will check for identification at the door. Anyone not aged 18 or over will not be let in even if you are the creator of an amv showing in one of these adult oriented blocks. Wanted to make this point very clear. Thank you.
"Had I known one human's death caused you pain, I would have killed MORE... and kill more I shall!"

MAS PRODUCTIONS
Org Profile

Post by MAS PRODUCTIONS » Wed Sep 03, 2003 10:28 am

*Points at MJ* He should send in something.
"What about us lesbians? . . . Your gonna burn in hell of course!" - MXC
"Hey dont knock masturbation, its sex with someone I love!" -- Woody Allen
"Evil will always triumph 'cuz good is dumb!" - Dark Helmet

mexicanjunior
Org Profile

Post by mexicanjunior » Wed Sep 03, 2003 5:57 pm

MAS PRODUCTIONS wrote:*Points at MJ* He should send in something.
Already done sir. :p

Fungie½
Org Profile

Post by Fungie½ » Wed Sep 03, 2003 7:34 pm

I'll talk to Anneke about sending in her two extreme yaoi videos (Adore Me and Corporate Sex Slave) and her hentai "Heterosexuality". Thanks for the heads up.

Dannywilson
Org Profile

Post by Dannywilson » Thu Sep 04, 2003 11:42 pm

Deadline?
"in the morning when i have wood..i like to walk around my house and bump random shit with it.... " -Random comment on grouphug.us

Return to “AMV Contests”