Yaoi-Con AMV Deadline Extended

Announcement & discussion of Anime Music Video contests
Forum rules
Coordinators who fail to maintain necessary communication with entrants, or provide timey updates on results may be barred from announcing future events.
SarahtheBoring
Org Profile

Post by SarahtheBoring » Wed Sep 10, 2003 6:01 pm

Slightly? :lol: Girl. Boy. Chaste but friendly hug. That's chopping the rules' heads off, burning them, and then burning the ashes.

I don't have the first idea how to re-interlace everything and encode for TV and all that stuff, though, so the planet may be safe after all... I feel like a moron for signing up for the site's upload system, though. :?

'Sides, there were some good YnM videos last year, according to their site (the "Possession" one is fantasmical); I don't think I can top those.

SQ
Doesn't have a title
Org Profile

Post by SQ » Wed Sep 10, 2003 6:25 pm

Oh. Well. Now I feel more comfortable, seeing as I only pulled the "throw in some random Yaoi scene" card to actually make it qualify for Yaoicon(FYI: Not talking about "Jealousy").

Because.. Er... Well, it being Earthian and all, a random Yaoi scene doesn't really butcher the series... Ah well, I had nothing to put for that part of the trailer, anyway...

Yeah, well, good luck on not being DQ'ed, Sarah.
StandardQuip
Discord: @standardquip
BentoVid (previously AMV Sashimi) Discord Server

The Wired Knight
Org Profile

Post by The Wired Knight » Wed Sep 10, 2003 9:51 pm

Well it seems the thread has stayed up so there probably isn't much point in my posting this. But the deadline is in a mere three days, your videos have to be uploaded or postmarked and in the mail by that date. Good luck to everyone.
BANG

Intellectual Property, Real Estate & Probate Attorney.

The Wired Knight
Org Profile

Post by The Wired Knight » Sat Sep 13, 2003 12:30 am

Final reminder. Today's the deadline, so either have the video online or in the mail today. Good luck everyone.
BANG

Intellectual Property, Real Estate & Probate Attorney.

Return to “AMV Contests”