Winmx World Anime Video Tournament 2003

Announcement & discussion of Anime Music Video contests
J.Alana
Org Profile

Winmx World Anime Video Tournament 2003

Post by J.Alana » Sat Aug 23, 2003 8:42 am

On October 4, 2003 8PM Eastern Time. Thw Winmx World Anime Video Tournament 2003 will be held. Submissions date will end on September 19, 2003. The tournament will be simulcast on Winmx & IRC in #anime-lkh-chamber.

Just wanted all of you to know.

We still need two judges. If a video creator with 1 year experience would like to help us out please contact me at this email address.

Thanks
J. Alana
J&P Productions/Sakura Zuka studios

Zarxrax
Org Profile

Post by Zarxrax » Sat Aug 23, 2003 11:31 am

Awesome!
How does one enter?
Also, I wouldn't mind being a judge (though I guess I couldn't enter then :P )

RedFusionX
Warning: Attitude!
Org Profile

Post by RedFusionX » Sat Aug 23, 2003 11:36 am

Zarxrax wrote:Awesome!
How does one enter?
Same Here, How does one enter?
"I've spent the last ten years of my life defending my country, I've sacrificed for it, fought for it, and bled for it, now it's time I got something back, so please just respect me and my fellow Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen, and Marines as we continue to do this job."
Americans sleep peacefully in their beds at night because brave men stand willing to do violence on their behalf

Zarxrax
Org Profile

Post by Zarxrax » Sat Aug 23, 2003 12:39 pm

Also, how are you guys involved in the winmx community?

SSJ4 GoKu 2003
Org Profile

lol

Post by SSJ4 GoKu 2003 » Sun Aug 24, 2003 10:27 am

both me and J r in the MX rooms, talking with other AMV creators and making videos

J.Alana
Org Profile

We still need 2 judges for the tourny

Post by J.Alana » Mon Sep 01, 2003 1:59 pm

Hello fellow vid creators.

We require two judges for the Winmx World Anime Music Video Tournament for October 4, 2003. If a vid creator who has 1 year experience, 1 accolade and 14 or more vids currently distributed would like to volunteer please contact me at either my email or this forum or any of the services below.

The tourny is to be held on October 4, 2003 8PM Eastern United States time. The tourny will be simulcast on Winmx and MIRC. Judges must have all vids for tourny before October 2, 2003. Please contact J.Alana to volunteer.

Thanks you :)
J. Alana

J.Alana
Org Profile

Submissions have closed...tourny is on October 4, 2003 8PM

Post by J.Alana » Sat Sep 20, 2003 10:19 am

Well

September 19th passed and the submissions for the Winmx World Anime Music Video Tournament have closed. I'd like to extend a thanks to everyone who responded to this postign either by message or direct email. I'd also like to thank those who volunteered to judge.

We receved 22 entries. I will post the final brackets here so you can see how many vids did enter.

If you would like to watch the tourny. You have three choices. On October 4 8PM Eastern time you can log on to Winmx and go to the WWAMVT STADIUM ROOM or you can log on to irc.aniverse.com and go to the channel called anime-lkh-chamber or you can log on to yahoo pm me directly and be invited into the special voice chat for the tourny specifically.

Either way it should be a good show.

See ya there.
J. Alana

Return to “AMV Contests”