Martyr Productions Contest!!

Announcement & discussion of Anime Music Video contests
Forum rules
Coordinators who fail to maintain necessary communication with entrants, or provide timey updates on results may be barred from announcing future events.
Hitori
Org Profile

Post by Hitori » Mon Jul 22, 2002 11:39 pm

It's basically all the info you would want them to know about you and your videos in order to give credit where credit is due!
ImageImage

Cobra_Commander
Org Profile

I'm in!

Post by Cobra_Commander » Tue Jul 23, 2002 2:01 pm

Hey since my computer at home blew up, this i sthe only way I can hav emy @#$%! AMV's seen.
I'm in
:D
"Luminous Beings are we...Not this crude matter"
-Yoda, 1980

tetsuo93108
Org Profile

contest and stuff

Post by tetsuo93108 » Fri Jul 26, 2002 6:48 pm

well the contest is coming to and end!! we are having troubles with our host so we might only be able to host best amv and maybe best editing!!! so to make up for it we MIGHT give the winner a dvd of their choice!!! so submit.

FTP info
209.51.151.36/
User name : upload
Password : upload

http://209.51.151.36/CONTEST/contest.html

that is my site for more info

i will be leaving for florida to go see my bro and go to AFO 3 ( i can not wait to go ) and the contest final submission is august 1st and u should know who wins on the 2nd of august. i will post about the dvd winning thing soon so AIM me at TetsuoA2 for more info also.

oh yea i also revised my "The Darkness Within" SFA vid. i changed some stuff and addes some stuff. so check it and tell me what u think. also my hellsing and AX trailer should be out soon. My AX trailer preview is up on my site under the AKON's section so if u did not go and want to see what it was like u can check that out.

all right i am done rambling now so

later

and i have not deleated any vids yet !!!!!! and i did not used to require txt files but i do now b/c ppl would just dump their vids in the main dir. and they would have no bumpers or anything so i had no idea who's they were. finally the ppl had contacted me. so i just request u do put a txt file in. :D

Paperskunk
Org Profile

Post by Paperskunk » Wed Jul 31, 2002 7:40 am

Hah Martyr Productions. I think you guys were playing a little to much Hunter: The Reckoning... :roll:
Bring the OT forum back!

Far From Perfect - My latest

Return to “AMV Contests”