AWA Expo deadline......August 29th!

Announcement & discussion of Anime Music Video contests
Forum rules
Coordinators who fail to maintain necessary communication with entrants, or provide timey updates on results may be barred from announcing future events.
Tash
Org Profile

Post by Tash » Sun Aug 17, 2003 9:08 pm

I will send soon

Scintilla
(for EXTREME)
Org Profile

Post by Scintilla » Sun Aug 17, 2003 9:12 pm

I'm probably not going to have my next vid done until less than a week before the deadline... and I won't be back at college and have nice high-speed access for uploading until the 24th anyway. But I WILL get something in, even if it's just a repeat from Otakon.

Grumble... must figure out how to get more motivated...

Mr Pilkington
Location: Well, hey, you, you should stop being over there and be over here!
Org Profile

Post by Mr Pilkington » Sun Aug 17, 2003 10:45 pm

I'll have one of the "hopefuls" done this evening. The other one depends solely on media availability.

neo eva
Org Profile

Post by neo eva » Mon Aug 18, 2003 3:31 am

AbsoluteDestiny wrote:Neo Eva... I have a feeling that the Masters contest is taking priority as the deadline has passed for that. Be patient.
Oh not to worry AD I understand that...I was just a bit worried that there was no comfirmation, but then I saw that I wasn't the only one, and that those running the AWA vid competitions have other things to attend to at the moment. Thats why I'm chillin right now.... 8)
|<a href="http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... 732">Click here if you care :3</a>-|-<a href="http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... 19932">You don't wanna know...-.-</a>|

[Insert exceedingly large amazingly 1337 banner of D3WM here]

MAS PRODUCTIONS
Org Profile

Post by MAS PRODUCTIONS » Mon Aug 18, 2003 5:04 am

I'm currently putting the finishing touches on our latest creation. I should be done well before the deadline. Originally I was gonna enter Smash Bitches II into the contest but I figured the public has had enough of the Smash Bitches franchise. This new vid Im doing should be quite good, hopefully the compitition isn't too steep in the catagory Im entering it into. This actually is the first time Im gonna premier a vid at a con then release it afterwards.
"What about us lesbians? . . . Your gonna burn in hell of course!" - MXC
"Hey dont knock masturbation, its sex with someone I love!" -- Woody Allen
"Evil will always triumph 'cuz good is dumb!" - Dark Helmet

Marlex
Org Profile

Post by Marlex » Fri Aug 22, 2003 4:40 pm

I just mailed my CD today. This is going to be my first AWA and I am looking for to it a lot. :D

Tenken
Org Profile

Post by Tenken » Sat Aug 23, 2003 11:25 am

Ok...it's been almost a month...no confirmation...now i'm worried. :(

Darkseid
Org Profile

Post by Darkseid » Sat Aug 23, 2003 1:24 pm

Just finished my Expo entry last night thanks to a huge favor from a friend. Hope people can like it.
"Had I known one human's death caused you pain, I would have killed MORE... and kill more I shall!"

TaranT
Org Profile

Post by TaranT » Sat Aug 23, 2003 2:08 pm

Tenken wrote:Ok...it's been almost a month...no confirmation...now i'm worried. :(
Have you checked your OtakuVideo account? The status of each video you've uploaded is listed there. The status of contest submissions should be at the bottom of the page.

OtakuForLife
Org Profile

Post by OtakuForLife » Sat Aug 23, 2003 9:37 pm

NO confirmation... As of yet :)

Brian Auxier
Studio Aida Works

Return to “AMV Contests”