B5 AWA Challenge (Non Anime, but Music Video Related)

Announcement & discussion of Anime Music Video contests
Forum rules
Coordinators who fail to maintain necessary communication with entrants, or provide timey updates on results may be barred from announcing future events.
TaranT
Org Profile

Post by TaranT » Fri Sep 05, 2003 2:37 am

Vlad G Pohnert wrote:There is really only one "category" per se for live action... There really isn't an official catgory in the contest as far as I know...
I don't think there is, either. I was using the word kind of rhetorically (?). The idea being that we don't want to bore Quu with the same type of videos. (I wonder what the other people are sending?)

"B6" uploaded this afternoon. And that's the end of my summertime video-making. Time for a break. :roll:

Vlad G Pohnert
Org Profile

Post by Vlad G Pohnert » Fri Sep 05, 2003 2:46 am

TaranT wrote:
Vlad G Pohnert wrote:There is really only one "category" per se for live action... There really isn't an official catgory in the contest as far as I know...
I don't think there is, either. I was using the word kind of rhetorically (?). The idea being that we don't want to bore Quu with the same type of videos. (I wonder what the other people are sending?)

"B6" uploaded this afternoon. And that's the end of my summertime video-making. Time for a break. :roll:
Yep...Time for a good long break....

Vlad

Return to “AMV Contests”