AWA

Announcement & discussion of Anime Music Video contests
Himiko
Org Profile

AWA

Post by Himiko » Tue Aug 06, 2002 1:29 am

Heheh :D I'm bunkin up with Carlos for Friday and Saturday ^^ Too bad I got the plane tickets before I asked which days he was goin >.< So now I'm homeless for Thursday and Sunday and Monday >.< Hopefully I can get Kwasek to help me out :P *pokes Kwasek* You really don't want some stranger molesting me in the middle of the night without you there now do you? :P Hehe :D Anyway, so basically it isn't judged at the con its judged thru the mail? &_& Doesn't seem right >.< Oh well ^^;;; Hope to see Vlad, Will, Carlos, Kwasek, and many others there at AWA :D Good luck to everyone if I don't meet ya at the Con :D

Himiko
Org Profile

Grr...

Post by Himiko » Tue Aug 06, 2002 1:30 am

Why the hell didn't i post in AWA headcount >.< Damn, this forum is different from mine ;__;

AbsoluteDestiny
Org Profile

Post by AbsoluteDestiny » Tue Aug 06, 2002 2:35 am

Hi Himiko, don't know if Carlos has mentioned it yet but there's a good chance I'll be person number 4 in that room :)

I'll be homeless on Thursday and Sunday too and was thinking of getting a room a the Hilton for those days, for sake of ease. You are welcome to share on those nights but I totally understand if you don't want to share with a guy you've never even met before ^_^;;;

Well, anyway, the offer is there.

Wonka
Org Profile

Post by Wonka » Tue Aug 06, 2002 3:35 am

Lol, Im also gonna be crashin in that room. So much for a pervert free atmosphere eh? ;)

Machine
Org Profile

Post by Machine » Tue Aug 06, 2002 4:12 am

Can't wait to meet ya Molly :wink:

But don't worry, Ian (AD) is a good guy and shoudl be able to protect ya form the fanboy mobs :D

Besides, hes from the UK....Don't mess with the british :twisted:

AbsoluteDestiny
Org Profile

Post by AbsoluteDestiny » Tue Aug 06, 2002 4:35 am

Well it looks like we've got things sorted for thursday and sunday nights - I have a room booked at the Sleep Inn over the road from the con, so it should work out.

The Hilton was too expensive without your special discount Carlos ^_^;;;

jbone
Org Profile

Post by jbone » Tue Aug 06, 2002 10:04 am

I've got a room for Friday and Saturday, but the hotel was already booked for Thursday, strangely... so I'm staying with a friend in the area.
"If someone feels the need to 'express' himself or herself with a huge graphical 'singature' that has nothing to do with anything, that person should reevaluate his or her reasons for needing said form of expression, possibly with the help of a licensed mental health practitioner."

Machine
Org Profile

Post by Machine » Tue Aug 06, 2002 10:13 am

Ah, don't worry about it AD.

Let's put it this way. 2 nights you get to sleep in a very nice hotel. A bit of a walk but still nice none the less 8)

But good to hear you got things worked out :D

Red Wolf
Org Profile

Post by Red Wolf » Tue Aug 06, 2002 10:53 am

Machine wrote: Besides, hes from the UK....Don't mess with the british :twisted:
Yeah, they did real well in the American Revolution...oh, wait. We won that one.

Well they showed us in the War of 1812 when they burned Washington. No, wait, it was actually a bunch of Canadians that burned D.C. and we won that war too.

Well they were invincible in WWII against the Germans. Well, until Germany conquered all of Europe and was about to invade England until we started bombing Germany.

Well, he should do the job just fine as long as the fanboys aren't American.

AbsoluteDestiny
Org Profile

Post by AbsoluteDestiny » Tue Aug 06, 2002 11:10 am

some rich idiots dont want to pay taxes in the colonies, like we give a shit.

we didn't need your help in WWII - the russians won that war. Just because you wanted to join the bandwagon after you got bombed by the japanese don't think you can take the glory.

We do, on the other hand, have the current world champion heavyweight boxer. I think us Brits can handle things just fine thanks.

:p :p :p

Return to “AMV Contests”